France

Me and Derek headed to the airport. We had nothing but the clothes on our backs getting a one way ticket to Paris. The right to the airport was filled with laughter and excitment. Derek kepts asking if i was sure and i am. I always wanted to go to France.

Once we got our tickets we sat down in the waiting area near the windows. "i guess i should call my mom?" i said. Derek chuckled then nodded. after 2 rings my mom picked up.

Your ok? thank god i was worried you fleed the ccountry. whats happining where are you?

"well im at the airport heading to Paris in 24 mins. How are you?" i replied calmly.

WHAT!!!!! you are not going to france no way get your ass home. NOW

Just as she said that, the announcement came on for us to start boarding the plain. "sorry mom gotta get on the plane now, bye" then i hung up.

I walked over to Derek. He held my hand and kissed my forehead. "i cant wait to go to the Effile tower and eat crossiants and all that other cheesy stuff. Have you ever been to france?" i asked a smiling Derek. I looked at me while walking. "yeah i lived there for 3 months before. Im guessing you havent?" He said sacasticly i laughed as we got on the plain and sat down next to each other.

i Looked out my window to see the plain taking off. Derek squeezed my hand gentley then planted a kiss on my lips. It was quite dark but you could see the street lights. As we where in the air i lay my head on Dereks shoulder and heard his heart miss a steady beat, i looked up at him and smiled. he looked back at me, "what?" he said curiously. I chuckled and replied. "i just love you." i said simply."i love you too" then i drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up to Derek kissing my. I smiled then opened my eyes, thinking everything was a dream. "i have a surprise" he said i look at him confused as i was still asleep. "we are in paris" he whispered in my ear. I turned my head out the window to see the plain land.

When we got out of the airport we where about to get in a cab when i said something i will regret later. "lets walk." he smiled and waved his hand to the cab driver. we started walking to the hotel which was half an hour away. We had no bags so decide to go shopping later.

"i dont want to walllk, carry me please." nope. it wasnt me who said that. It was Derek. I shook my head laughing at him. He whined all the way till we got to the hotel. When we where inside Derek dramiticaly collapsed and started kissing the ground. I just stood their laughing.

once he had finished his play we went to check into the hotel. Derek insisted on getting the suite.Our hotel room was HUGE. It had a massive king sized bed, a balconey, massive an-suite bathroom, big tv and a living room that has a mini kitchen. When we got in the room i ran over and collapsed onto the bed, Derek followed shortley after. We just lay there looking at the perficatly designed ceiling. "lets got shopping," i said dragging him to his feet. He gave me the 'we have been walking all day and you want me to walk' look. I then gave him the 'do you want me to walk about in my bra all day with french boys everywhere' look and he grabbed my hand pulling me out the door. i chuckeled lightly.

we decided to get a cab rather than walk. Once we got their we both dived right in and bought tones of stuff, we had no idea how long we where staying. You will probobley be wondering about the money. Im not really sure about derek but, when my dad left he gave me and scott a lot of money each year until we where 14. Scott spent it all but i saved it for going to france. Although back then i did not think it would be Derek.

After shopping we went for dinner in a fancey resturante. We had an amazing time and even went on a night tour to see the effile tower. Best night ever. We had wine, we laughed, we kissed and took a lot of pictures.

Once we where in the hotel we walked into the room and i sat down at the edge of the bed. " i shopped till i dropped literaly. I love yo..... no thats not it. Im in love with you. Those have very different meanings and i feel like i love you isnt enough.." he smiled and came closer and began to kiss me softley. i then lay back so that he was on top of me, i broke the kiss to take of my shirt and he did the same, he began to create a line of kisses from the centre of my neck down to my lower stomouch. a small moan escaped my lips as is hands traveled down my thight, he began to kiss my lips once again. my hands moved down to his pants. We where about to removed them when, ring, ring.

we sighed and rested his forehead in mine, both of us still panting. I stand up only in my bra and jeans to answer my phone. It was lydia, Thats weird.

" hey lydia whats up??" i asked interested. i mean, we were friends but not close. It wasnt lydia, i was Scott.

" get your asses back here. The Alpha is still attacking people. We need you to get home safley. Well exept derek he can jump out the plane." He yelled. "fine" i said while hanging up the phone. looks like tommorow was back to reality. #

i layed down in dereks arms and fell asleep.

Omg 1k veiws. when did..... im just so baffeled and happy that you guys are enjoying my book. Thank you so much. Do you guys want longer chapters but less frequent or shorter chapters but more frequent. Let me know. If you are wondering why i didnt upload much its because i was busy failing maths.(sorry for so many mistakes with spelling)n

vote-comment-share

xxx

eva