dancing, busted and hurt

Wednesday

Today was the day we were going to try to catch the alpha. I turned me head to slap the alarm. I then curled into Dereks chest. No we didn't do anything we just slept. He has been staying over a lot lately but Scott doesn't know. Obviously. "Maddison, maddie, mad. You need to get up for school" Derek said. I turned away from him and buried my head in my pillow. I groaned.
"What will it take for you to get up." He said sitting on the edge of the bed. Trick him. I thought. I sat up and crashed our lips together. He smiled into the kiss. I pulled him down on top of me. I rolled us over so that I was sitting in a straddle position. We had never been this intermit. His hands trailed along my back as it deepened.

He sat up so that my legs where wrapped around his back. I lifted his shirt over his head only breaking the kiss for a second. Just as he was about to remove my top he broke the kiss. "It's time to get up" i pecked his nose and lay down to go back to sleep.

I was almost asleep when i hear 'perfect' by Ed Sheeran. i open my eyes to see Derek standing in front of me. I take this time to admire is physique. He smiled and chuckled slightly before grabbing my hand and pulling me up to my feet. he take me to the middle and starts spinning me around the room, doing some basic ball room dancing. "i didn't know that Derek Hale could dance" i say mockingly. he just lauged at my comment. he spun me out the pulled me back in so i was facing away from him. He starts to plant kissed down my neck. i spun arownd to face him and pressed his lips into mine. It was the first time in ages that i have felt this truley happy. And derek was the reason. I looked I'm in the eyes and smiled. "I love you." i blurted out. I wasn't takin back by my words. i truly loved him. He smiled before kissing me again. " i love you too" he said into the kiss, we broke apart and we both smiled  quickly before walking to my closet.

He picked out an outfit that i liked. I did say that the teachers would not like it but he just kissed me and left.

 I did say that the teachers would not like it but he just kissed me and left

once i was dressed i walked downstairs. I grabbed some cereal and sat on the couch. Scott came downstairs 5 minuits after me. he grabbed some toast then turned to look at me. "why can i smell derek. Like, everywhere?" Scott questioned. busted. "He was just hear a few minuits ago to see if we were still good for the plan tonight"  i said while taking a mouthful of cereal. Scott raised an eye brow and i ran. Literally ran. to my car then drove to school.

During school--------

" how where you in early?"  Lydia asked me. I gave her a look and she chuckled. "ohh so its to do with the new mystery boyfriend that you dont want scott to know about." she said and i lauged until Scott came barging in between us." what boyfriend" Scott asked. " the mystery one she doesnt want you to know about" lydia said with a duh expression. I laughed and walked into class.

After school--------------

When i got home i walked into the house and went up to my room. I saw Derek in the corner of my room and i instantly lit up. I walked over and hugged him and he instantly wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. " we need to talk" he spoke softly into my ear. I pulled away and stepped back. "its about us...." he said. My heart started beating and i was beginning to hyperventilate. thoughts running through my heat made my vision unclear. i sat down on the edge of my bed. Deep breaths. "its about our connection and how we love each other so much" he spoke.

i inhaled sharply a few tears left my eyes with relief. " oh mads are you ok? whats wrong" i turned to look at him and punched him in the shoulder very hard. "what the..... what was that for?" he questioned. i looked at him like he was stupid. "YOU NEVER START A CONVERSATION TO A GIRL YOU ARE SEEING WITH ' WE NEED TO TALL... ITS ABOUT US' " i yelled. He looked at me confused. i laughed at how clueless he was. "it scares them. that's how break ups and confessions to cheating start." i said like i was talking to a kid. He looked at me, his eyes filled with guilt. He pulled me on top of him so i was straddling him. he pulled me closed and pressed his lips on mine. The kiss deepened as he lay back. he pulled his top of and continues the kiss. I sat up a little and pulled of my own so i was just in my pants and bra. He rolled over so that he was laying on top of me. i wrapped my legs around his torso.

he intertwined our hands and moved my arms above my head. He planted kissed all down my neck. He then started to plant a line of kissed down my cheat as a small moan escaped my lips then......... KNOCK, KNOCK . i sniffed the air and could tell it was my mom. Me and Derek jumped apart. i threw him his top and shoved him into my closet. I ran and opened the door, only seeing my mom for a few seconds before i realised i forgot to put back on my top. i ran to my top and threw it over my head and my mom invited herself in. "sorry i was uhmm just getting changed. what's up?" i said acting normally. "I was just wondering, if we could talk about that boyfriend you have" she said honestly. I told my about him on Monday when she saw us having breakfast. i also told her not tell Scott and she agreed. " yeah what about him...?" i asked trying to hurry her up. " well i know you are getting serious and i just want to make sure you two are...." i know where she was going with this conversation so i interrupted.  "yeah yeah use protection, and what not. okk bye." i say quickly. but she shakes he head no. " i just want to remind you to use your cream for you vagina rash" i hear Derek snicker but then get really shocked. mom then continued. " i know how puffy and itchy it gets. Now, this is where i stopped being stupid and caught up. "what you know i don't have a ....... oh" i gave her a look and shook my head. " you can come out now Derek. How did you know?" I asked my mom. She laughed. Derek came out and was just putting his top on.

My mom got up and walked out laughing and shaking her head at her joke. I started laughing too. My Mom can be funny sometimes. I looked over at Derek who felt uncomfortable and mortified. I chuckled slightly and walk over too him. He obviously didn't get the joke. " oh god Derek. she knew you where in their. she was having a joke. i don't have any vagina rash. She was trying to embarrass me." Derek thought for a moment then made an '0' shape with his mouth. He was way too slow.