Questions

Hey guys, just wanting to make sure you guys are still wanting me to continue writing this book and if you like the way the story is heading. Please let me know what you are thinking of the book so far and I have a few thing to tell you.

First of all, I know some of you would like more 'intermit' parts, but I can't really write them. I tried once and it just turned out really cringy.

Next, some of you have hinted that you would like a vampire diary's and teen wolf cross over. But I also know that some of you wouldn't like that. So in June I will make a bonus chapter kind of thing that is a vampire werewolf crossover. But it will not be part of the main story I am going with. Therefore if you don't like the idea of the crossover you do not have to read it. It's a compromise.

Lastly there will be a sequel. This book only goes up to S3 then it will be S4 in the second book. As you may know, Derek is not in S5 or 6 except in the last episode. So the second book will be about Maddie and Derek Journey outside the teen wolf series.

That's all. Thank you so much for 6k reads. Please let me know if you like the book and if you want me to continue writing it. 
There will be an update soon I promise.