Conflict

I stare up into his green eyes,  examining every fleck of gold. The look that played upon his face made me shiver. 

Before I could speak someone interrupted me. "Hey guy... woah my virgin eyes" I turn to see Aidan. I laugh and cross my arms over my chest.

"Virgin my ass. Aidan, what do you want?" I say. No emotion in particular.
"I'll go wait outside." Derek said before walking off.

"Well, I know that our intense make out session made you fall in love with me but I'm sorry, we just can't do it" I laugh at him while rolling my eyes.

"Funny. What's up?" I had known Aidan for a while and I got his sense of humour. 

"Well your kind of meant to be on a date. Not making out with Derek Hale in the hallway of the bar." He mocked. I looked at him confused.

"I'm not on a... Oh... cocktail night...morning... breakfast. Oh god you have to get me out of this with Nathan" i say forgetting all about him.

He contemplates. After a very threatening look from my behalf he agreed to get rid of Nathan.

Once he was gone I walked back to the table. Derek was staring at Ethan. Well more like glaring. I chuckled and sat next to him. We all talked for a while and Derek didn't even crack a smile.

Basically normal Derek. During our conversation my head had ended up on Dereks shoulder. Derek was actually starting to talk to the rest. It was mosting insulting them but, still talking.

Derek looked down at me. "Let's go" he whispered slowly. He took my hand and I stood up with him. I turned around and saw Erica. Confused I turned to look at Derek. He had the grumpy dad look on so I didn't interfere.

"Erica you were meant to stay home" Derek growled. "Well Scott thought that you couldn't handle druggie Maddie so he sent me." She spoke. I looked up. "Hang on, Scott said what about me?" This night is giving me a head ache.

"It's okay we know you had a drug and alcohol phase but everyone falls of the wagon at some point" she said resting her hands on my shoulder. I growled.

"Well.." I say pushing her hands of me " Your lying, okay Scott wouldn't lie like okay so fess up, why are you really hear" I say honestly.

Derek and Erica share a look. "Your not lying, you really weren't.." Derek trailed off.

"Hang on, Scott really told you that" I almost shout over the music.

"Well yeah isn't that why your here?" Erica looked scared.

"No I'm here bec....... I'm here because I....." what am I doing here, I don't remember coming here. I turn back to the table.

"Guys how did we get here?" I asked them. They all looked at me in confusion. "I didn't drive, I know that we don't trust Ethan and Aidan to drive and no else has there license. Tori didn't arrive with us. Why did we come here?" I say half talking to myself.

"Maddie what's wrong" I turned to look at Derek. "I don't remember coming here, the last thing I remember was we kissed, I waked away and then......" it all came back to me. The old guy.

"Son of a bitch, let go. NOW" I yell as I grab Dereks hand. We got to the entrance. I went to step out but was immediately pushed back like I ran into a wall"

"What the hell" Derek said. Everyone took turns to try and get out, we tried everything including table and Dereks Big Bad alpha strength.

"Wait, I blew up the truck with Boyd in it, maybe I can blow up this wall thingy" I said getting my self ready.

"I don't know Ma.." I interrupt Ethan. "I want to go home" I look at them. "2 hours and I already what to home. And you
Thought I could do drugs" I laugh. Then Erica and Derek went silent.

"Muffin, you have been gone for 3 days" Derek looked at me softly. How?

"More reason to home" I spoke trying to hide my fear. I looked at the exit. Focus.

I moved my hands in front of me. Focus. I pushed my hand at the invisible door, it hit the wall and bounced back, Derek grabbed me and used himself as a shield.

I pant trying to get back my breath. "What the hell?"

Well guys..... I'm not dead. I don't even know when the last time I uploaded a chapter. Sorry? I will try to upload soon. Really sorry

Xox
Eva