what the fuck moments

I stare the bitch in the eye, refusing to show her how scared I am. I looked over at Derek. As much as I hate him right now, I need him to be safe.

Kate eyes leave mine and she walks over to Derek. "Tut tut Derek, already forgot about me, moved on. Was it that hard to forget about all the fun we had?" She spoke seductively to him. What was she talking about? before I could ask Derek interrupts me, his voice strained and exhausted.

"What like you burning and killing my entire family?" His voice cut through me, my voice jammed and forgotten in the back of my throat as I felt my blood turn frozen. How could he not tell me? He let me go shopping trips with her and Alisson knowing how dangerous it would be.

A small tear fell out my eye and Kate didn't have to look to know it. "You know what I mean Derek, I started years ago and, well a few days ago you came begging for more" She spoke softly before she ran her tongue up Derek's shirtless figure.

My mind spiralled. I was shaking slightly and my eyes stung.

This cant be true, can it? Of course it can. I cant believe you actually thought he could like you. he was just using you to get your help for the alpha. He doesn't like you let along love you, he thinks your pathetic and hideous just like everyone else does. I mean Kate and Paige where/are gorgeous and then look at your. Your 16 how long did you think it would be before he actually found someone he liked and wouldn't have to play with you anymore. He lied to you. Many times . now your finding out.

Derek growled at Kate and she didn't flinch. "You KNOW that is not true. You manipulated me when I was 17 and used me to get you into the house so you could destroy my family. We have never done anything since and you know it" Derek said, anger flooding his voice. Kate chuckled and moved behind me.

She pushed the button and electrocuted Derek. Which I felt. I cried out in pain. All types of pain. "Well well, Derek cheating on his mate. Never thought that was possible." she said before standing in front of me and kneeling down to eye level. "Its okay. Derrek lied to you, he cheated on you, he doesn't love you" she whispered before blowing purple powder in my face. I didn't move. Kate leaned close to whisper in my ear, "Big girls don't cry. Grow up"

She stood up and left. Derek tried talking to me but I shut him out until it was quiet. I took a deep breath in then opened my eyes. I'm getting the fuck out of here.

"Talia, I'm a nice person but due to certain circumstances I'm done with nice..." I was interrupted by Derek. "Talia as in my mother Talia?" I sighed and looked him in the eye. "No Talia Williams" I said then continued. "Talia get your ghostly ass down her now. I have never asked for help so please. HELP ME THE FUCKIN HELL OUT" before I knew it Talia was in front of me. I took a deep breath and sighed. Before I could speak Derek beat me to it. "Mom?" I turned to look at his teary blue eyes and I had to look away. I have to stay strong. "wait, I thought you said your last name was Williams" I said confused.

she kissed Derek on the cheek and sat down on the spare chair in front of me. "I had to tell you that. Its my maiden name, I needed to let you find your connection to Derek on your own. To be honest I still cant believe neither of you have remembered yet." she spoke softly. I cant handle this. My eyes teared up again and I didn't want them too. "Talia, I need out please... just I cant do it let me out. please" a sobbed escaped my lips as Talia wrapped her arms around me, trying to hug me although I'm still chained to this chair. I could hear Derek try to move but failed.

"I'm sorry dear," she said wiping a tear from my cheek, "but that's not why I here. im here to help you remember, remember when your heart changed," she turned to look at Derek. "When your eyes changed." Derek looked just as confused as me. "I remember pretty clearly when my eyes changed mom. Everyone does." Talia sighed and took a seat. "Not those eyes my dear. Your eyes where blue boy but empty. After you met Maddie for the first time at the cliff, you came home and your eyes where bright and full of love. Even peter could see it. Oh what a mess he is now. You talked about this girl you met on the cliff and she was full of energy and light, and passion. Once you described her I knew you where talking about Maddie. I was her, well I guess you could say her guardian angel" She smiled at me but I was in a state of confusion. Can a dead person be on drugs?

But slowly a memory started to open in my mind. "It was two moths after Paige, Derek and Maddie you where just starting to be bullied. It was September..." I took a deep breath, "..... I had just gotten suspended from school" I say meeting Talia's eyes. She smiled.

Flashback

I sat on the edge of the cliff looking over the town lights as a tear rolled down my face. I looked at my knuckles that where bruised and swollen. I shake my head. I hear s rustle in the bush behind me and I see a boy, maybe around 17 with brown hair, blue eyes and tall figure. I could tell that he was coming to sit on the cliff but he looked like he was about to change his mind. "Ohh uhh sorry ill go I've been here long enough."I say getting up to leave with my brown hair covering my face. Just as I was about to walk off I felt a hand softly grab my wrist. I look up to see his soft dimples appear at the corners of his mouth. "stay, who would I be to let a pretty girl leave." he spoke.

I laughed a little a sat down beside him on the cliff. It was a little quiet at first but whatever his name was spoke up. "and I'm assuming you wouldn't want to let someone as hot as me leave you either" he said looking at the lights. I chuckled. " Oh so your one of them boys" I say. pulling out my words making them longer. "what boys?" he sounded intrigued. "oh your know, cocky arrogant bad boy who thinks everyone is in love with them and, let me guess, girl friend his the captain of the cheerleaders?" I say smugly . He hummed. "and your one of those girls. Sweet smart good girls who never break the rules, forgives to easily and, let me guess, Daddys favourite. Am I write?" he said. I look him in the eye. "nope my dad left me when I was 3. Was I right?" I say . He looks up at ne. " Nope girlfriend was a musician and died two months ago" he replied looking back at the small town bellow us.

"I'm sorry I.." He interrupts me. "Its okay. I'm sorry too bye the way." I smile at him and he smiles back. I look down at his shoes. Marvel. I chuckle lightly. "You seem a bit old to be wearing marvel shoes" I say mockingly. he laughs lightly and whispers. " I prefer DC" I gasp mockingly. "Same" I reply.

" let me guess, you like superman. The ultimate invincible hero who is perfectly good?" he jocks. I look up into his sea eyes, "Nope. I prefer batman." He looks up and catches my gaze. "He isn't exactly good but is defiantly not evil. He does what is right and he's dark and mysterious." I move closer a little. "you like bad boys?" has asked a little confused but moved closer. "every good girl wants a bad boy who's only good for her, every bad boy wants a good girl who's only bad for him" I move closer. " bad boys get you hurt" he moved closer. "But bad boys have the biggest hearts" I move closer. "Bad boys are dangerous" he said as he moved his hand up to my cheek. "But good boys are no fun" I almost whisper and my gaze flicks from his eyes to his lips then back to his eyes and I see him to the same.

Suddenly my phone rings and we both spring apart ,its my mom. "Crap I got to go my moms looking for me, It was nice meeting you...." I look at him and he catches on. "Ohh. My names Derek, Derek hale. And you too..." I smile. "Maddie. Maddie McCall."

AAAAAHKKKGKIV I finally uploaded a chapter. PLEASE tell me what you think and I will hopefully have new one soon sorry it took so long. Kate has been spilling some beans lately but so has talia. What do you think will happed next.

Vote-comment-share

Xxx
Eva