reunion

"Stiles you better hurry your ass up before.....shit" The line went dead. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. "Scott, C'mon we have to leave, stiles will be here any second.". He better be. I glanced over at the clock hanging in the living room. 8:09. "Shit we are so late" I murmured to my self.

you may be asking why we are all so late. Well after the movies last night we all went to the bathroom before we left. And, because they don't clean the bathrooms before lock up, we got locked in. Didn't get home till 6:30 when it opened. Now we are all running late.

Moments later Scott came falling down the stairs and landed on his back, i walked over to him and kneeled down by his side. "Didn't you once say, and i quote, I don't changed I'm way to strong? well you did change but, you fell downstairs. You do realise that werewolf are supposed to be like, extremely, well how to i put this, athletic, and you cant do stairs." I chuckled. Just as Scott's eyes glowed we heard Stiles beep the horn.

We ran out side and i went to jump into the first seat we i almost jumped into someone's lap. "Omg what the.......SCARLET!!" She got out of the car and we enveloped each other into a hug. "What the hell are you doing here? Your ment to be at collage." I asked as she went on to hug Scott. She gave me a smirk, telling me she will tell later.

We were interrupted by the sound of a motorbike pulling into the side.  Who do I know that rides a bike? No one. The driver took of his helmet letting his soft brown hair fall into a messy style. I locked eyes with his piercing blue ones. He sent me a smile as I walked over to him. Something about him was just so incredibly intoxicating, like a drug. He kept drawing me knowing I should stay a away. But I just can't.

I loped my hand round his neck while  his settled on my waist causing sparks to echo through me. I had never felt like this with anyone. Not even........ let's not go their.  I reached up placing my lips on his. His lips where soft and fit perfectly with mine. We slowly pull away after Scott scoffed behind us.

"What do you think of my new ride muffin?" He said looking down at me "Muffin? That's new" he laughed a little but still keeping is gaze on me. "Well everyone calls you Maddison or Maddie even Mads. So I just thought something different." I smile pecking him on the lips. Derek was something else.

(Sike. I know I made it sound like Maddie cheated on Derek. Lol. Just wanted you to have that "wtf no" moment. Sorry)

We turned around, his hand still resting on my hip. Everyone reaction was priceless.

Stiles- well he gagging.
Scott-obviously was extremely angry.
Tori- was gushing at our "cuteness"
Scarlet- looked so confused.

"Well, Scarlett this is Derek. Derek this is Scarlet, stiles sister" I introduced them. Derek nodded and reached out to shack her hand, she did the same but giving me a little wink.
"Well, we should probably get to school. Don't worry, you can fill everyone with your PDA later Mads. Oh we still have to talk about your birthday." Stiles said all in one breath.

I shot him a glare before he suddenly got fascinated by a tree. "Muffin?" Derek asked slowly. I was already liking that name. "Well Scarlett great to see you. So we should probably get to school you. Oh look I'm walking to a car. I wonder who thought about door." I say in deep thought. I started walking before Derek gently grabbed my wrist so I would turn round and look at him. "Why didn't you tell me it's your birthday?" He questioned. A hint of confusion danced through his eyes. I took a deep breath.

"Well I have been really busy lately. You know with all the killing stuff and I hate people knowing it's my birthday because I have to share it with Scott No offense But I guess I forgot with all the competition stuff for tonight and I'm just stressed plus I'm failing maths and and i have been keeping count and I make at least 5 teatchers cry a day." I say all in one breath.
"What do you mean killing"
"What's wrong with sharing your birthday with me?"
"What do you mean your failing maths"
"A SQUIRREL JUST TOLD MY PENUTS!!"
"What competition?"

All of that was said at one time. Scarlett looked scared. "It's a video game Scarlett don't worry. Scott I hate sharing a birthday you always do something over the top. That no one comes to unless I'm there. Yes tori I'm failing maths which is why I need you to help me study. I don't care if a squirrel stole you peanuts styles, unless you finally had the guts to ask out Lydia then we all know you didn't have any anyway. And yes I have a really big competition tomorrow. And Derek I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. I just hate big fusses." I say pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Ok" everyone said in unison excepting all of my answers. "Want a ride?" Derek asked. Smirking slightly. I looked back to see the same reaction that took place 5 minuets ago. "Sure". I say waving a quick good bye to everyone.

—————
Sorry it was a shortish chapter and sorry it has taken my sooo long to upload. I know I'm kind of going a bit of topic with the teen wolf stuff but I like the way the book is going. This was king of a filler chapter. Then next two will be because there is a BIG STUFFS happening. Btw I know at this point in the series of teen wolf Scott and Maddie would be 16 turning 17 but I'm kind of changing it to 17 turning 18 because it dawned on me that, that would me Derek having a sexual relationship with a minor soooo.....

Let me know what you think. Btw. The character Scarlett is inspired by xXxJeanexXx

Vote comment share.

Xo Eva