Hell bound

We all look at each other, Derek still keeping his hands tight on my waist. The simple gesture still made my heart jump a little and i curse myself for it.

"Let's just call someone" Erica perked up. Even her voice made me want to throw her in front of a train.

"let me get this straight," i start by walking towards her. "someone has completely wiped all our memories of how we got here, has made us believe we where here for two hours, turns out it's been three days. Has created a magical, invisible wall stopping us from getting out but is gonna he kind enough to let us have service so we can call someone? Really Erica. Derek, my guess is this one need a a little extra training" I growl

"I'd love to do more training with Derek, he really gives me a good workout" before she could continue i turn and lunge for her. When i only got a few feet forward before Derek grabbed my shoulder, and softly pulls me back into the hall, slightly massaging me shoulders as he does.

"I'm gonna kill her, really, i mean would you really miss her? i can think of 10s of depressed teens that would want to join the pack in her place. Have you thought about the anime kids?" i say without taking a breath. I look back up onto his green eyes, with a smile on his lips he pushes a strain of hair behind my ear.

"Hey, you can kill her all you want but if you get caught I'm not busting your ass out of jail" His voice still sends shivers down my spine and I know deep down that I can't let him go.

I scowl at him and turn around. Facing the rest of the group. "Okay so what now?" I say, my voice showing my frustration before my words can.

"Let's call someone" Said Erica. Is she serious? I take a deep breath in and look at Derek, silently begging him to let me hit her,once, in the face, with my head, really hard. He send me a playful glare and I look back at the whore trying to keep myself calm.

"Well Erica would you not think that if we could we would" she just roles her eyes. I really need another drink.

As if my prayers are answer a shirt brunette walks up to us with drinks on a tray. A few of us take one before saying a thank you to him. I stand there looking at my drink.

"Wait" I said too loudly.
"Wait what? If I'm going to be stuck with you all night I'm going to need a little help". Someone remind me why She is even here.

"Just give it a minute" I say shuting her up. Something is off, after a few seconds the room seems too quite. I look back at the one livley dance area and everyone is gone. Soon the places seems to crumble around me, leaving only me and derek in an old building.

"Where did everyone go" Dereks voice has changed from worried to protective. I look back and Erica is gone as well.

"What the hell?" I say trying to make sense of this. I look around and the building is so familiar.

"Maddie" I turn to look at him, trying not to admire the way his muscles flex under his shirt. I look at where he is standing and he opens the door in front of him.

That's when it hits me. We are in the old hale house. Why would someone keep us here  out of all places.
Derek is even more confused than me now I seem to loose my footing and trip up. I wait for the impact of the hard wood floor but all I feel is Dereks arm around my waist.
"Wow, how can you be a warewolf and still the most clumsiest person I have ever met". I just roll my eyes. "Do you think we can leave?" I ask. Keeping his hand in mine he takes one step out the door and I follow after him. 

This is something new.

Authors note

Emmmmmmmm.  I don't know if anyone missed the story or if you are still reading but. I'm sorry. I was gone for a while, well about a year, or two. But hey I'm back now for good hopefully. Sorry this chapter is a bit rushed I will be planing better chapters and have a lot of good ideas. Xxx