Its the truth

I woke up as usual and went to school. Last nights events had permeantly exhasted me. I have PE first thing so if that doesnt kill me. i will.

We are climbing the wall and so far i had the fastest time, scott could of but Alison is too smart for that. Stiles and Erica are next, Erica looked as though she was sruggiling and by the time Stiles was back down Erica was full on freeking out.

"Hey whats wrong? Is it vertigo?" Coach shouted up. at the exact same time me and Lydia sighed and said, "Virtigo is a distfuntion of the inner ear" Me and lydia smiled at each other then looked up at Erica. "Coach, i dont think this is a good idea you know she has epilepsy"  i say starting to get worried.

"Oh god why does no one tell me these things, Okay Erica just push of the wall there is matts to catch you" Erica push of the wall and landed safely on the mats. As she walked away everyone started laughing, i ran up to  her and gave her a hug.

"You have me okay, kets be honest. We both know im better than any of them,Ill see you later" I say , she smiles at me as i walk of to the changing rooms. When im in my sports bra and shots my head begins to get sore and i grab onto Alisons arm.

I saw Erica climbing the wall and then.... "Oh my god Erica" I ran out of the changing rooms, not bothering to put on a top. I ran into the hall just in time to catch her, then scott and the rest of the class came out after him. Erica started to have a seizure.

"Get her on her side" instructed Alison. "How did you know?" Scott asked me. "I saw it"

________________________________________________

Its now lunch and Erica should be back from the Hospital soon.Im sat with Scott and Stiles. Just before i could speek Lydia came marching over and slammed her hands on the table. "What the holy hell is that" she said looking over at the door. I followed her gaze only to see a new, vamped out Erica walk into the room.

"Erica" stiles said. I took a deep breath. "Nope, thats Derek" i stood up and followed her in the direction she left in with Stiles and Scott following behind me. I opened the school doors and stepped outside letting the cool breze hit my face. I looked over to see Erica getting in the car with Derek.

Derek set me a smug smile, before driving off. "He thinks he's won,  no. Im going to win. It's not his game anymore, it's mine. " I say before turning around and walking off.

______________________________

Scott and mom are at work so Lydia came over to help me study for History. When we got to my room i face planted on my bad and Lydia sat next to me, she saw what happened.

"You know what you need?" Lydia said. I looked at her confused. She went over to my radio and started to  play a song i needed to here when the Lyrics started, She wiped away a tear on my cheek before i started singing along

Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleached blond trop and she probobly getting frisky.                                                                                                                                                                                  Right now he's probably buying a fruity  little drink cause she cant shoot whiskey                        right  now he's probably up behind her  with a pool stick shwing her how to shoot a combo,     and he dont know

I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up four wheek drive, i carved my name into his leather seats,  to a louiseville slugger to both head lights, slashed a hole in all four tires maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.