a distraction

Not much as happened since last night. Me and Derek decided not to tell anyone what happened untill we figure out what was actually going on. Derek took me home and told Scott the bare minimum of the events. Its now 2 am on Monday morning and im sitting on my window sill looking out at the dimly light town. MY gaze hovering over Toris house which was only 3 doors away from mine.  My mind is racing a million miles an hour, skimming over certain topics, stopping for a few seconds on the ones that seem to intrest me, but no matter how many topics spirial around me, i always fine my way to Derek. It hurts. to love someone this much. to put your heart in their hands and only have your trust for them, hoping that they dont break it.

I don't know where I stand with him. He is so damn stubborn that i dont actually know whats he is truly thinking. I hate him. No. I hate myself. i had only known if for a few days before i began wondering what he would be wearing, when i would see him again and admiring the slight smirk he held when ever me or scott said something stupid. i fell in love too fast and it broke me. who am i kidding. i was always broken. A knock on my door pulls me out of my thoughts. 

"come in" I shout while getting up from my window and walking to the middle of the room. My dorr opened and scott stood at the door way.  "hey, me and stiles are going to watch a movie. we camt sleep and i was wondering if you wanted to join?" i look at him. not showing any emotion. wondering if he thinks that i wouldnt fine out.

"why did you tell Derek I did drugs?" I say, my hands crossing over my stomch that my loose crop top doest cover. All colour once in his face drained.

"well... I jus.....mayb......think.." I put my hand up. telling him to stop. " i know why you done it scott, you thought if you told derek all these horrible things about me that he would leave me. right? Well you got what youy wanted." my voice shaking, i continue.

"I always helped you and Allison, when you needed someone to cover for you, or someone to go to her house and tell her your secret messages i did it. becuase your my brother. But the second you found out about me and derek you freaked. Stiles covered for me because he knew that i really liked him and i trusted him. Get out." a tear slipped down my cheak and scott looked to the floor knowing he had nothing left to say. i walked over and closed the door in his face. I lean my head agains the door and calmed my self down. 

"you okay" a voice said from behind me. I take a deep breath and slowly turn around. 

"Im fine" I said looking into his eyes. My stupid heart fluuters when he looks at me and if i didnt need it to live i would rip it out. "no your not" Derek says, he walks over a puts his hands on my hips. "What do you need? if there is anything i can do......" 

" a distraction" I said putting my hands in his hair and pulling his lips down to mine. he kisses me back with the same amount of passion. i push him so he is sitting down on my bed with me on his lap.  

"mad are you sure, you really venerable right now and I don't want to take advantage of that" he says between kisses. "i want you to" i say, my voice depper than usual. 

"but...." I stop him. "Derek, you have two options here, either you fuck me or you leave you decide" before i could finish his lips are on min. flipping us over so he in on top of me. My hands claw at his shirt ripping it in half before tosssing them on the floor and he does the same with mine. I pull his belt off his jeans and his jeans come off shotly after. One of his hands unclip my bra while he places kissed all done my neck, i moan slightly as his lips make soft bruises. he kisses all down my stomack till he reaches the waistband on my shorts, pulling them off along with my underwear.

his lips keep going lower till he hits a certain spot and he keeps his mouth there. My moans grow louder and my hands grip harder at his hair. His toung dances and i knew i could last much longer. I place my hand over my mother to stiffil my groans and i feel the warmth at the put of my stomach grow.

too soon his mouth is away and be swiftly removes his boxers. his head rises and become ready with mine. I look into his eye and nod before he can ask me again. soon, i feel him push inside me, and i hear him groan in my ear, he starts of slow before pushing harder and faster. My nails clawy down his back as my eyes screw up and my moaning maches his. 

"Derek" I moan. My eyes roll back and I finish, shortly after derek. Now all thats left in the room is the heavy sound of mine and dereks breaths. 

 Authers note 

hey, I thought that since I had been away for a year or soo I  would cave and give you what you asked for. this is the first sex scene i have wrote and i hope thats its alright.

please please please comment and let me know what you think and any idead you have for the rest of the book 

love eva xx