Chapter 12 |Naked Men To My Service

ALEISHA'S POV 

I rub my sweaty palms on my jeans as I look up at the enormous house towering over me. I look down at my phone once again to see if I have got the right address.

An unknown number, 3: 45: Pinewood street. 214 house. - Noah

Acknowledging that it is the right house, my shaky legs take small steps till I reach the front door. My fingers rise and lightly press the doorbell, anxiously awaiting the receiver.

" Hey, come in. You must be the girl Noah's tutoring." Standing at the door was a middle-aged woman with her light hair in a bun and her clothes covered in paint. I step in and extend my arm out to her. "That will be me. I'm Aleisha by the way. And you must be Mrs Winters."

"Mom! Where's my shirt-, oh you're already here?" I turn around and shriek when I'm met with a half-naked Noah. Placing both hands over my eyes, I slowly turn back around, my cheeks heating up. "Honey, please put something on. We have a guest." I hear Mrs Winters voice scold Noah. "Yes, mom. ...Sorry"

"Sweetie? He's gone, you can open your eyes." I peek through my fingers as I hear the amusement in her voice. Hesitantly I drop my hands from eyes, scanning the room, waiting for more half-naked boys to appear. I look at her again and smile sheepishly. "Would you like some water?" I nod, knowing my voice will betray me if I speak. "Anything to eat?" She asks, handing me a glass of water. "No thank you, ma'am," I respond, closing my eyes as the cool liquid slides down my throat, immediately cooling my body down. "Oh please! Call me Camryn." I nod, offering her a small smile. " I should go upstairs now. Thank you so much, Camryn."

***

I stop in front of a door that has a huge framed poster of MCRX. I knock quietly. Hearing no movement on the other side, I knock again, louder this time.

"Coming!"

The door flings open and I step in. My eyes immediately flit across my surroundings, taking in the details of his bedroom. The walls are a pale bluish-grey and on them are different posters and quotes along with glow in the dark stars. There is a queen size bed pushed against one side of the room while the other is occupied by a piano, a guitar and a study table. One wall housed a huge window that provided a spectacular view of the skyline. There were a few droplets on the window as evidence of the afternoon rain we had. I quietly sat down on one end of the bed, careful not to crumple the beautiful bedding. Noah grabbed a stack of papers and a pen and accompanied me on the bed, placing the stationary between us.

"So, what do you want to start with?" He asked, pushing strands of his hair away from his eyes.

"Um...could we maybe start with my homework? I'm having trouble answering a few questions."

"Sure."

The next half an hour was spent doing my homework and writing down notes. Suddenly the door is thrown open as a loud voice shouts. "Noah!!!! Did you eat my Cookies and Cream tub? I'm going to kill you!!"

I jump from the shock and stare widely at the blonde haired boy that was standing at the door in nothing but his boxers.

God! How many naked men was I going to have to see today?

***

"Want some?" I warily watched the potato chips packet thrust in my direction.

"Uh...no thanks."

"Suit yourself.

"Wanna see a magic trick?"

"No?"

"How about a cat video?"

"Really not interested."

"How about some R rated movies?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

That's it.

"Noah? I should really get going. Thanks for your help." I say, hurriedly rising from the bed. I offer him a smile and about to leave when the same voice that had been pestering me for minutes, spoke up.

"Awww don't leave! We were just getting to know each other sweetheart."

"Jace, for the last time, she's not interested," Noah speaks, grabbing a pillow and hitting the back of his friend's head, which sends him and his snacks rolling off the bed. I bite my lip to stifle a giggle but soon find myself dropping my bag onto the floor, bending over and laughing my lungs out. Once I'm done, I look up and find a pair of grey eyes and a pair of green eyes looking at me. One mischievously and the other, warmly. My cheeks quickly heat up as I shyly tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry." I let out, looking at the ground.

I see two feet stop before me as I feel a long, slender finger tilting my chin up. Jace smiles at me, and unexpectedly lunges forward and crushes me into a hug. I awkwardly wrap my arms around his back, feeling the oxygen supply to my brain being cut off. Two agonizing seconds later, I'm released from his grip and I kneel over and gasp. "I'm going down for a bit. Anyone want anything?" Noah inquires, walking to the door. I shake my head as Jace nods vigorously. Seeing him, Noah reaches over and throws a crumpled piece of paper that was lying on the ground, at him.

Once he leaves, Jace turns to me with a small smile. "How old are you?".

"I'm seventeen. You?" I replied, fiddling with the sleeves of my sweater.

"I'll turn eighteen in two months." He responds, popping a gummy bear into his mouth, his eyes twinkling as looks at me expectantly.

"Is Noah eighteen too?"

"Not yet," Jace answers, amused."He turns eighteen next month."

"Oh."

"See, I know that you think he's rude and arrogant, but just give him some time alright? He's not that bad, I swear." He announces with a solemn look in his eyes before leaving the room.

~~~
Ta Da!!!! Another chapter is here!! I'm sorry I'm late but I'm having my finals now and it's hard to find time to update.

But!!! Omg omg!!! 5sos released A NEW SINGLE!!!! LIKE WTH? OMG!!

Toodles!