九 REAL LIFE

"Hey Javi."

"Hey, so Brian told me and Yuzu that we don't have practice today because he has something important going on."

"Oh okay then, so do you guys want to get lunch then and just explore around?"

Javier was asking Yuzuru if it was fine.

"Yeah that's fine, Yuzu is pretty hungry. I'll send you a location on where were going to be at."

"Awesome, see you guys soon!"

-

Juliet opened the door of a café. Instantly she was hit with the strong smell of coffee and a strong smell of sweets from all the deserts. Juliet saw Javier and Yuzuru sitting at the far back. She caught Yuzuru's eye and he waved her to come over.

"Hey guys," Juliet greeted as she sat down next to Javier.

"Hey Juliet," Javier greeted back.

"Hello Juliet," Yuzuru nodded.

"Did you guys order yet?" Juliet asked them.

"Not really, all we ordered was drinks." Javier answered her.

"Oh okay then, so what were you two doing before this?" Juliet sparked up a conversation.

"Resting." Yuzuru answered her.

"Oh yeah, how's your ankle?" Juliet wondered.

"It's fine, good for the Olympics, but I just need to keep an eye on it," He explained to her.

The waiter came by and asked Juliet what to drink, then asked everyone what they wanted to eat. They all got different types of sandwiches.

"Ugh I'm starving," Juliet moaned.

"Did you not eat?" Yuzuru voiced out his concerns.

"Not really, airplane food makes me sick." Juliet explained.

"How is that by the way? Traveling to so many places in such a short amount of time and having a concert the next day?" Javier asked her.

"It's difficult. Jet lag is the most difficult, but seeing all the people singing along with me when I perform makes it up. It's something I love, I love spreading my music and making people happy with my music." Juliet revealed to them.

"That's me when I skate," Yuzuru agreed with her in Japanese.

She just smiles at him at across the table and continued to eat. The three of them continued to eat, telling stories of one another, making each other laugh, creating new memories. By the time it was 2 o'clock, they already paid and left the café.

The three of them walking to Javier's car, going to Javier's place because there's nothing better to do.

"Oh can we stop by the store?" Juliet asked them in the car. Javier agreed.

So originally they went to the store for Juliet to get some snacks for later. That didn't go as planned.

"Hey Juliet," Javier called to get her attention.

"What is it Javi?" She asked while coming over to Javier and Yuzuru.

"Dye your hair this color," Yuzuru told her while pointing at a pink hair dye box. Javier was just smiling.

Juliet looked at both of them.

"Are you serious?" She asked them while looking at them.

They both nodded.

She looked at the box and saw it was semi-permanent and thought why the hell not.

"You're paying for this," Juliet told Javier while smiling. He nodded.

She paid for her snacks and waited with Yuzuru for Javier to pay for the hair dye.

"Why pink?" Juliet asked him.

"I thought it would look nice," Yuzuru told her.

"A bright pink?"

Yuzuru nodded. "Javi wanted a brown color, but pink is more you."

"I guess you're right." Juliet agreed.

Javier got done paying and went up to the.  He gave the bag to Juliet. "Here to a new hair journey."

Juliet just laughed.

-

I JUST WANT TO SAY THE CHAPTERS
FOR THE OLYMPICS IS COMING UP.
ALSO I DECIDED TO POST AGAIN BC
YA GIRL IS SICK AND BORED