五十六 REAL LIFE

It was the end of the concert, everyone went back stage to go visit Juliet. It was full of smiles and joy. Ashley, Maia, and Evgenia ran to Juliet to hug her, while the guys stayed back and just smiled and yelled out in happiness.

"You did so good!" Maia exclaimed.

"Haha, thanks!" Juliet laughed thanking her, she was sweaty and gross but it didn't matter to her.

"You killed it." Misha told her. Juliet went over to him to give him a hug as a thanks.

Juliet turned and saw Yuzuru smile at her, she leaned over and hugged him tight.

"Ahhh, I miss you." Juliet told him in Japanese.

"Miss you too." He replied back hugging her tight.

"I'm glad that we got to see you after your concert but you're probably beat, and so are we, so we'll just leave you guys be. Bye guys!" Alex told Juliet after all the congratulatory is done with.

"Bye! Have a safe drive! Meet at my hotel so we can hang out!" Juliet told them and they headed out, aside from Yuzuru.

Yuzuru grabbed her hand for Juliet to face him and hugged her.

"You did amazing, I'm so proud of you." Yuzuru told her kissing her head.

"Thank you for coming." She told him looking up and giving him a soft smile.

"You must be tired, let's go to your place so you can rest." Yuzuru suggested and she agreed.

Yuzuru waited for Juliet to do last minute things before they can leave to Juliet's hotel. Juliet called an uber to pick them up and once the uber picked them up, they were on their way to the hotel.

On the way there, it was quiet. Just simple hand holding, and bright lights shining through the car due to the night life that's happening in Canada.

The uber dropped them off in front of the hotel and they said thank you and got out.

"Don't you have to go to your hotel?" Juliet asked Yuzuru.

"Yeah, I'll leave in a bit." Yuzuru informed her and she nodded.

The two made it into the room and immediately went to the bed and just lay down in peace and quiet. Juliet was on her phone scrolling through social media as her head is on Yuzuru's chest, while Yuzuru is just looking at the roof playing with Juliet's hair.

"You should probably change out of your clothes." Yuzuru turned his head to look at her.

She looked up and nodded, "Yeah and I should probably shower as well."

Juliet got up and got her sleeping clothes and looked at Yuzuru, "You're just going to stay here?"

Yuzuru nodded, "I probably may take a nap before I leave."

Juliet thought, then hesitated before saying, "You can sleep over if you want."

"You sure?" Yuzuru wondered.

"Yeah." Juliet agreed, "You don't have to though, I don't have extra clothes for you to change into but it's late and I don't want anything to happen to you."

Yuzuru thought about it and agreed to stay over. Juliet smiled and went to the bathroom while Yuzuru went over to the balcony that came with the hotel room. While Juliet showers, Yuzuru was just looking over at the night life. People out partying, others trying to get home. Yuzuru just thought about everything happened in his life.

He won another gold medal, has an amazing girlfriend by his side, and is living life the way he wanted. It's crazy how life works. Full of hard work and little bit of faith. Yuzuru stayed outside for a bit and just got lost inside of his thoughts. Jumping him out of his thoughts, Yuzuru felt arms wrapped around his hips.

"What you thinking about?" Juliet spoke softly.

"Nothing, just thinking of how lucky I am." Yuzuru turned around to face her and held her waist as her arms moved to his shoulders.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"I won another gold medal, I'm with the girl of my dreams, and everything just feels good." Yuzuru smiled putting his forehead against with hers.

Juliet smiled and stayed quiet before saying, "I love you."

Yuzuru's eyes were wide open and he made a huge smile, "I love you too."

Juliet giggled and gave him a peck.

"Man you beat me to it." Yuzuru pouted making Juliet laugh.

"Shut up." Juliet told him. Yuzuru smiled and gave her one more kiss.

"Let's go back inside, it's getting cold and we need to wake up early tomorrow, so let's sleep." Yuzuru suggested and Juliet agreed.

The two got ready for bed, sucks for Yuzuru because he didn't have a change of clothes but it doesn't matter to him at the moment. The two were cuddling, and just were in bliss with one another. Juliet moved her head to Yuzuru's chest and slept. Yuzuru noticed and kissed her head and muttered an 'I love you,' before going to sleep himself.

-

Yay an update! I hope you like this chapter! I'm starting college tomorrow and I thought why not and just write a chapter. I do plan on updating a lot more now, because I have inspiration again! Yay! Also the whole time I wasn't updating this, I wrote another book, and it's a Stray Kids book. It's not published because I have no clue if anyone would want to read it and I feel bad because if I post that, and I don't post this then what's the point of starting a book when I can't finish this. But I only have 5 more chapters in this book, that's so crazy.

QOTD:
Would you read my Stray Kids book if I publish it?