三十八 REAL LIFE

Juliet went backstage to greet everyone on a great performance at the gala. She saw her groups of friends huddling and telling each other that they're proud of one another. Not wanting to ruin the moment, she stayed back and just watched them with a smile. They truly do deserve the success that they have. They all seperated, some had to wipe their tears away, others were still crying. Yuzuru turned away from them to wipe his tears but then saw Juliet. They two made eye contact and smiled, Yuzuru left the group and made way towards her.

He greeted her with a hug, in which she did as well.

"You're skating today made me emotional." Julie told him in Japanese.

"Really?" He asked her surprised.

"Yes really!" She exclaimed. "It was full of emotions, and because of that, I'm full of emotions." She pulled away from the hug and went to grab his hands to hold it.

"I'm so proud of you." She told him seriously. Yuzuru smiled and placed his forehead on her.

"Hey lovebirds." They heard Alex's voice called to them. They both turned their head to see them all smirked. Juliet shooked her head at him and laughed and told then that she's proud of them. She left Yuzuru, who followed her, and went to hug each and every one of them.

By the time she went to hug her favorite sibling, she told them something exciting.

"Guess whose going to New York with you guys?" Juliet told them happily. The two got excited and hugged her.

"Why are you coming to New York with us?" Alex asked her.

"Well, apparently we're going to be on the same talk show because one, for my album and two, your guys medal." Juliet explained to him.

They stayed backstage for awhile, mainly for the skaters and things they have to do. Juliet just stayed back. The professionalism that they have is astounding.

The group left but Yuzuru went over to Juliet.

"They all decided to go to Shoma's and I room to hang out at." Yuzuru informed her and held out his hand. Juliet took his hand.

They all walked over to the Japan building. Once they got to Shoma and Yuzuru's room, Shoma immediately went to his bed and laid down. Everyone either took a seat on the couch or the floor, Juliet and Yuzuru took the bed.

"The Olympic has ended you guys." Misha stated making the mood slightly sad.

"I'm glad that I skated with you guys for my last Olympics." Javier told them sincerely. When he said that Yuzuru placed his head on Juliet's shoulder.

"The Olympic sure is a magical place." Evgenia started off. "Yuzuru won gold medal again, Javier medalled and made his country proud, our sibling got bronze, and Yuzuliet is now together!"

"Yuzuliet?" Yuzuru questioned. No one answered him.

"I feel like we should go to our rooms so we can pack." Maia told everyone. The rest just groaned not wanting to get up.

"I'll miss this." Juliet said quietly but everyone heard.

"Me too." Evgenia agreed smiling at her.

"How did we do this before? I just got use to being with you guys 24/7 and now..." Juliet trailed off.

"We'll still have video chats and still text each other." Maia assured her.

"Things are going to be more busy now." Yuzuru added making Juliet nod.

"I'll miss you guys that's for sure." Javier told them.

Alex went over to Shoma to check if he's asleep. He is. Alex went to sat on his bed because he got tired of sitting on the floor.

"I think we should head to our room now." Evgenia told everyone standing up. Everyone agreed and stood up as well. They made their way to the door.

Halfway out of the door Maia asked Juliet if she's going to the hotel. Juliet replied with later.

The room was quiet, aside from Shoma's occasional snores. Yuzuru and Julie were still on the bed. Yuzuru got off of the bed and put his and out gesturing Juliet to grab it. Juliet grabbed it and got of the bed as well.

"Let's go on a walk." Yuzuru told her. She agreed and they both made way to get out of the building.

Walking hand in hand, the two took a stroll in the cold weather. It was silent until Yuzuru talked.

"I'm going to miss you." Yuzuru told her.

"I'm going to miss you too." Juliet told him.

"Although we'll be miles apart, I know we can handle the distance." Yuzuru assured her.

"I hope so, I like you too much to let you." Juliet confessed to him.

"Why did I not confessed sooner?" Yuzuru asked himself.

"When did you first like me?" Juliet wondering how long has he like her.

"When Alex introduced me to you."

"That was such a long time ago!" Juliet exclaimed in shocked that he like her since that long.

"Well you're beautiful. Also sweet. I thought you were dating Alex so I didn't do anything." Yuzuru explained to her.

"Me? Date Alex? That's a disaster waiting to happen." Juliet laughed making Yuzuru laugh as well.

"I figured, so I slowly just talked to you." Yuzuru told her.

"Well, you should know that you were always my favorite men figure skater." Juliet told him.

"Were?" Yuzuru asked.

"Shoma is making it to number one." She smiled teasingly making Yuzuru laugh.

Yuzuru stopped and went to hug Juliet. Juliet hugged back.

"I'll miss you so much. I can't wait til I get to see you again." Yuzuru said to her quietly.

"Soon. We'll see each other soon. Many people can do long distance, so we can too." Juliet assured him.

Yuzuru looked down at her, while she looked up. Yuzuru placed his forehead on hers. It was something that they do now. It let them know that they're thankful for one another. Yuzuru stared into her eyes and made a dip. Juliet closed her eyes, making Yuzuru close his eyes as well. The two connected. They pulled apart, still hugging, and opened their eyes.

"Be mine?" Yuzuru asked her softly.

"Yes."

-

IM CRYING.
I FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS MORNING SORRY.

Fun Fact:
Juliet has a youtube channel, but rarely uses it.

QOTD:
Do you guys have any social media?

AOTD:
I do and you shoudl follow me on it 😉

Twitter: def_rene

Instagram: def_rene