四十五 VIDEO CHAT

"Hey darling." Juliet greeted Yuzuru as his face popped up.

"Hello." He greeted back.

"How's relaxing?" She asked him.

"Horrible." Juliet laughed. Only Yuzuru would think it would be horrible.

"It's true!" He complained in Japanese, "I want to be back on the ice, I want to move, but no! My freaking ankle."

"You know it's for the best." She tried to calm him down, "Beside 3 more months before you can be back on the ice."

"I won't be able to redeem my title for Worlds." He said softly. Juliet frowned.

"Whoever wins, everyone will know that Yuzuru Hanyu is the king of figure skating." She reassured him.

That made him smiled. "What did I do to deserve you?" He asked

"Nothing, more like what did I do to deserve you?" Juliet smiled. Juliet smiled turned even bigger after realizing they became that couple.

"How was Japan?" Juliet sparked up the conversation.

"Crazy. So many press conference, but it was nice making my country proud." Yuzuru replied back.

"I bet, man I miss Japan." Juliet reminiscing about Japan.

"Come to Japan with me one day." Yuzuru offered.

"I may have to say yes." Juliet told him making him smile.

The two just looked at each other. It was night time for him and it's the afternoon for her. Both never been in a relationship, especially in a long distance relationship, so you can only imagine how hard it is for them. Juliet wishes she can be wherever he is, and likewise with Yuzuru. That's the downside of being famous in two completely different world. Not having the same schedule.

"I miss you." Yuzuru breaking the silence.

"I miss you too." Juliet said back.

"Do you know when you're going to Canada?" Yuzuru asked her.

"In June." Juliet informed him.

"So long." Yuzuru complained.

"Only two months."

"Two months is too long." Yuzuru still complained.

"When I get there, we can have our official date." Juliet tried to make him better. It worked.

Yuzuru smiled. "I can take you to my favorite food place."

"Wow, you do know how to get to a woman's heart." Juliet told him while laughing.

"Only my woman's heart." Yuzuru said cheesily making Juliet laugh even more. Yuzuru yawned making Juliet stop laughing.

"You can sleep if you want." Juliet told him. Yuzuru shook his head no.

"I want to keep talking to you."

"Hoe about this." Juliet started off, "You can go to sleep and I'll stay on the phone. I have a day off today."

"Promise?" Yuzuru's tired eyes looked at her to make sure she's not lying.

"Promise."

Yuzuru nodded and got situated to get into bed. Juliet didn't take her eyes off of her phone. Yuzuru place his phone sideways so the camera is facing him.

"This is weird." Yuzuru stated.

"True. I'm basically watching you sleep, that's crazy." Juliet laughed.

"That too, but you're not here." Yuzuru complained once more.

"You slept alone just fine before." Juliet reminded him making him huff.

"This is creepy, I know I promised but I don't feel comfortable watching you sleep." Juliet said guilty.

"It's okay, I'll text you when I wake up." Yuzuru told her.

"Okay good night."

"Night." and the call ended.

Juliet started at her phone feeling her heart tugged. She never knew long distance could be this hard. Just two more months until she can see him.

-

UGH MY FAVORITE NONCANON COUPLE. I WISH JULIET WAS REAL SO THIS CAN BE TRUE.

Fun Fact:
Yuzuru got Juliet a pooh plush toy as a joke to sleep with every night, but she actually does sleep with it.

QOTD:
So I'm sick and I can't be sick because I have a choir competition coming up. So what ways do you do to get better?