三十六 REAL LIFE

"Are you sure you're okay with making it known to the public that we're together?" Juliet asked Yuzuru in Japanese at the restaurant that we're together in.

"Yes, it was a matter of time anyway." Yuzuru assured her grabbing her hand.

She smiled and held onto his hand properly but still seemed worried.

"If people aren't happy with us, then that's okay. As long we know that we're happy then everything is okay." Yuzuru explained to Juliet. She nodded in agreement.

"Yeah you're right."

"Aren't I always?" Yuzuru smirked. Juliet just rolled her eyes and laughed.

The two ate and laughed at each other's jokes at the restaurant. They were just having a good time with each other. After the confession they never had time together, they were either with their friends or Yuzuru has interviews to go to because he won gold again. This is the time where they can catch up on each other's lives and bond their relationship even more.

"Do you know when you're going to Canada?" Yuzuru asked her.

"I'm not sure, I think soon though because I have things to do there for my album." She explained to him.

"Good, I hope you do. I really want to take you out on an official date soon and I can't do that when you're in the states." Yuzuru told her.

"We'll be fine. Beside this can be our unofficial date." Juliet said smiling.

"That sounds good." Yuzuru replied back and Juliet hummed and nodded finishing the soup that they ordered.

The duo finished their food and left considering Yuzuru already paid for their food. As they got outside, Yuzuru held onto her hand.

"Are you coming to the gala practice?" Yuzuru asked her.

"I don't know. Can I?" Juliet asked back.

"I'm pretty sure you can. You came to Nathan's practice." He pointed out.

"True. Then I guess I will." Juliet shrugged making Yuzuru smile.

"You really like holding my hand." Juliet noticed and pointed out to him.

"Yeah well they fit nicely to mine. Also your hands are really warm." Yuzuru explained to her.

"Good thing you're warm because this cold is not made for me." She said letting go of his hand and side hugging him for warmth. He put his arm around her.

"For someone who's friends with a lot of winter sport people, you sure do get cold easily." Yuzuru noticed.

"I live in California! Home of the sun!" She exclaimed making Yuzuru laugh.

Juliet got quiet, "I'm going to miss you when you leave to go back to Japan."

"I'm going to miss you too. Beside you'll see me soon and we'll video chat and text each other." Yuzuru told her making her feel slightly better.

"It's not the same. I get to see you almost every single day, once we go back home I don't get to see you." Juliet explained to him. The two realized they still got a lot of time before practice starts. They went to go sit down on a bench and just continue to talk to one another.