五十三 VIDEO CHAT

It was the end of the night. It's around 7 o'clock for Juliet which means it's 10 o'clock for Yuzuru. Juliet quickly texted Yuzuru to see if they're still on for video chatting. Not a second longer Yuzuru replied saying yes.

Juliet went onto the app where the two can video chat. She waited until she can see Yuzuru's name. She clicked on his name and waited for him to answer the call.

"Hi babe!" Yuzuru greeted in Japanese as the black screen fade away and showed his face.

"Hi Yuzu!" Juliet greeted back with a wide smile.

"Did you eat already?" Yuzuru asked her making sure she's healthy.

Juliet laughed and nodded, Yuzuru smiled even bigger.

"What about you? It's already," Juliet stopped talking to check the time and continued, "10 o'clock."

"I did, don't worry." Yuzuru told her.

"How can I not?" She exclaimed, "My boyfriend literally wants to do a quad axel!"

Yuzuru just shrugged making Juliet laugh out of disbelief.

"You're insane." Juliet commented.

"For you." Yuzuru winked making her laugh even more.

"I'm kind of hungry again..." Juliet trailed off wondering if she should go eat even though she just ate awhile ago.

"Then go eat." Yuzuru told her.

"Alright you convinced me." Juliet told him, "You're coming with me to the kitchen."

Juliet took her phone to the kitchen and placed her phone so that Yuzuru can see what she's doing. Juliet walked away to the fridge.

"There's eggs." She noted, "Should I make breakfast for dinner?"

"Is that the only thing you have?" Yuzuru asked her.

She looked back to see the camera and nodded at him.

"Then make eggs for breakfast." Yuzuru laughed.

"Alright!" Juliet said happily and got all the ingredients out. As she did that she scatted her way through the kitchen.

While this happened, Yuzuru was just smiling at his screen listening to his significant other singing. Juliet stopped singing and got out of frame.

"Juliet, what are you doing?" Yuzuru asked her concerned.

Juliet popped back into frame with a spatula and cheerfully said, "Welcome to Juliet's Kitchen and you're watching me how to make some omelette that will probably turn into scramble eggs!"

Yuzuru immediately laughed.

"You're so cute." He told her still laughing.

Juliet just smiled at him.

"Hush I'm doing a cooking show." She stated seriously, then laughed at herself.

"By all mean continue my beautiful chef." Yuzuru complimented her.

Juliet pointed her spatula at him and told him to stop being a cheese ball because it's starting to hurt her of how cute he's being.

Juliet talked as she made her eggs and Yuzuru puts his input here and there.

"Uh oh." Juliet said quietly.

"What did you do?" Yuzuru sighed.

"My omelette turned into scramble eggs." Juliet looked at him while frowning.

"Honey, you knew it would turn into that." Yuzuru told her.

"Yeah." She agreed, "Man, I really thought I could make an omelette."

Yuzuru just laughed at her cuteness.

Juliet platted her food and took her phone to the living room where she can eat.

"What time is it over there?" Juliet asked him then putting the eggs and rice into her mouth.

"Almost 11 o'clock." Yuzuru replied back.

She looked at him in shock.

"You need to go to sleep!" Juliet told him.

"But I want to talk to you." Yuzuru frowned.

"And you will! But you need to have energy and we'll see each other soon anyway!" Juliet reassured him.

"You're right." Yuzuru yawned realizing how tired he is now.

"Night baby." Yuzuru greeted her a goodnight. He debated on saying "I love you" but decided against it.

"Night babe, I-" Juliet quickly stopped herself and said something instead. "Have a sweet dream!"

Yuzuru gave her one more smile and hang up.

Juliet sighed and told herself, "Too soon."

-

I literally had this in my saved draft forever and it was half way finished. Fortunately I had time to finish it, so here you go! Also I want to say thank you for those who have been waiting patiently, but also sorry because the next chapter will probably be up who knows when. Anyway hope you like this chapter!!

Fun Fact:
She really wants to collab with a kpop band named Day6.

QOTD:
Favorite song at the moment?