二十九 REAL LIFE

Due to the fact Free Dance ended around 1:30pm and Alex and Maia has to do press conference stuff, Juliet called Evgenia to get some late lunch. Evgenia agreed and so they went to meet up with one another at a food stall that Evgenia was currently at. Juliet walked over there, considering it was walking distance. She saw Evgenia sitting down and saw down across her.

"Oh hey." Evgenia greeted as she noticed someone sitting across her.

"Hey, did you order?" Juliet asked her.

"Yeah I did, I also ordered for you." Evgenia told her.

"Oh you did? You didn't have to." Juliet felt bad.

"If I didn't you were gonna pay for me, it's my turn to pay for you." Evgenia claimed. Juliet nodded and shrug considering it was true.

The two decided to take this time to catch. Talk about everyone and how they did in the Olympics.

"How do you feel?" Juliet questioned.

"Nervous, I'm friends with Alina, but she's really my biggest rival right now." Evgenia admitted.

Juliet took Evgenia's hand, "What ever happens, the group is proud of you." Evgenia just smiled.

"Anyway, I have a question." Juliet started off.

"Ask away."

"Is it true that they have condoms in your guys drawers?" Juliet asked.

"..."

"Is it a yes or no?"

"Oh my God Juliet." Evgenia just said.

"What?" Juliet exclaimed, "I'm just curious!"

"Yes Juliet there is condoms in our drawers." Evgenia told her.

"... Do people actually use them?"

"Oh my God!"

Juliet just laughed while Evgenia put her head on the table. Evgenia just keep shaking her head.

"Are you done eating?" Juliet asked her. Evgenia nodded.

"Can we go check the Olympic store? I want to buy a plush toy." Juliet told her. They went to throw their trash away and went to the store.

When they got to the store, the two immediately starts to wander all over the place. There was so many things to look at, in such a short amount of time. They both went over to the Soohorang and starts cooing over how cute the stuffed toys were.

"You should get one for Yuzuru." Evgenia commented while smirking.

"What? Why?" Juliet seems confused.

"Oh my God you guys should get matching plush toys!" Evgenia said excitedly. Juliet just laughed.

"You're crazy." Juliet commented.

"What about pooh plush toys consider Yuzuru loves them." Evgenia still trying to make it happen.

"How about none at all." Juliet said still looking at the toy. Evgenia just groaned in disappointment.

"Are you going to confess soon?" Evgenia questioned still on the topic.

"I honestly don't know."

"Why not?" Evgenia asking.

"I don't know, maybe I should a typical girl who waits for the guy to confess." Juliet shrugged.

"Or maybe you should be a strong independent women and go for it." Evgenia raised her eyebrows. Juliet looked at her a sighed.

"This is like high school all over again, except it's you telling me to go for it and not Alex." Juliet noted.

"Alex was your wingman?" Evgenia seemed shocked.

"He wish, more like I was to him." Juliet laughed making Evgenia laughed as well.

"Back to the subject, if you and Yuzuru don't end up together by the end of the Olympics, I don't know what to do except cry." Evgenia told her.

Juliet just shook her head and laughed. She finally decided on the toy to buy and went to the cashier to buy it. She paid and the two of them went out of the store.

"Do you have to get back to the ice?" Juliet asked her.

Evgenia looked at her phone for time and nodded. Juliet walked Evgenia over there.

"You don't have anything to do right?" Evgenia asked her. Juliet told her that she doesn't.

"Well, I know from Javier that Yuzuru is in his room doing nothing..." Evgenia trailed off smirking.

"You're bad." Juliet laughed while pointing. Evgenia just shrugged.

"Go asked him to hang out and I don't know maybe confess to each other and start dating." Evgenia told her.

"I'll ask him to hang out but I doubt that we'll confess to one another." Juliet told her.

"Whatever, next time I see you, you two better be together."

-

SHORT REAL LIFE CHAPTER. I JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE CREATIVE JUICES FLOWING BUT I REALLY WANTED TO DO AN EVGENIA AND JULIET CHAPTER SO HERE WE GO. NEXT CHAPTER IS MY PRIDE AND JOY WHICH I WILL POST TOMORROW HAHAHAHAHA

Fun Fact:
Juliet's favorite animals are sloths

QOTD:
Who would be the actor/actress that would play you in your life movie?

AOTD:
Shay Mitchell because that Filipino-American pride you know (except she's Canadian and I'm not...)