十六 REAL LIFE

"Come through the Olympic Village, Alex is hungry." Maia called Juliet through the phone.

"Right now?" Juliet asked her.

You can hear Alex screaming yes.

"Alright, I'll be there right now, just text me where you'll be at." Juliet told Maia.

Ashley and Juliet were watching Curling at the moment, and Ashley heard half of the conversation.

"What's up?" Ashley asked Juliet.

"Alex and Maia wants to meet up right now for food, you wanna come with?" Juliet proposed.

"Nah, it's fine, we'll all video chat later anyway." Ashley answered her.

"Awesome, call me if anything happened." Juliet told Ashley as she stood up with her bag.

"Will do."

Juliet walked through the stands in order to get out of the stadium, and once she did, she had to walk through a crowd of people in order to get out of the building. She got a notification from Maia to go where they both want to eat. Juliet walked over to the Olympic village and showed the pass that Nathan got for her. Once she got into the village she clicked on the location that Maia sent her through text in order to get where she needs to be at. Thankfully it wasn't that far.

Juliet walked and saw the tall figure, which seems to be Alex.

"Alex!" Juliet called out.

He turned around and looked for who called him. He noticed her and waved. She went over to Alex.

"Where's Maia?" Juliet asked him.

"She went to the bathroom inside and told me to wait out here to look for you." Alex informed her.

"You weren't even looking." Juliet nudged him while laughing, "You were just on your phone."

"Hey, I was doing some important things on my phone." He justified his actions.

"Yeah like what? Like tweeting?" Juliet teased him.

"No," Alex dragged out.

"Let's just go inside, Maia may be sitting down already." Juliet laughed as she opened the door. A lo behold, Maia was. Alex and Juliet went down to sit down with her.

"Ahhh, Korean food." Juliet moaned out in happiness.

"Didn't you have it yesterday?" Maia asked her.

"Yeah." Juliet answered her as if it wasn't a big deal.

The three ordered and just talked about Olympics and Juliet's music. The shibsibs were even vlogging.

"So, when are you putting out an album?" Alex asked the big question as he turned off the camera.

Juliet wiped her mouth and finished eating before she answered, "I talked to my company, and I'm finally putting and album next month."

Maia and Alex yelped out in happiness.

"Oh my gosh, that's so exciting!" Maia told Juliet happily.

"Yeah, you two are the only ones that know as of now." Juliet told the two, " Man this is crazy, we're doing big things."

"Yeah, you have an album coming out soon, and Maia and I are at the Olympics and you're here with us!" Alex told Juliet.

Juliet nodded and kept talking to the siblings. The three finished there food, payed and said thank you in Korean.

"You know what I just realized, your mom is a figure skater." Alex realized.

"You just realized?" Juliet laughed.

"I forget alright, also your mom just mainly talks to my mom so I don't really talk to her." Alex defended himself.

"Actually I see where Alex is coming from, you grew up in a figure skating world, its a wonder you're not one." Maia continued Alex thought in which he nodded in.

"I've tried figure skating, and I love it but I wasn't passionate about it like you guys and my mom was. I was mainly into acting and singing. Well officially singing now." Juliet explained.

"Man, imagine if you were a figure skater." Alex told the two. They both laughed.

"Alright, I'm gonna go back to the hotel now." Juliet told Maia and Alex.

"Okay just text one of us if you made it back safely." Maia told her.

Juliet agreed. "We're gonna have a video chat once Yuzu gets to Korea and fully settles down."

Alex smirked.

"Stop smirking buttface."

"I didn't say anything!"

"Your face says everything!" Juliet laughed.

"Just go to your hotel room." Alex told her while laughing.

Maia turned on the camera and said, "Look at these two, messing around as usual."

They both protested saying that they're mature adults.

Juliet laughed and said bye to the Alex and Maia and to the camera.

-

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD. IDK.
ALSO I KIND OF WANT TO MAKE A NATHAN
CHEN FANFIC OR AN ALEX ONE. IDK IM
INSPIRED NOW. MAYBE EVEN A SHOMA ONE.
LMAO WE'LL SEE HOW THIS ONE GOES.
OMG IT CAN BE LIKE A SPIN-OFF!!! IDK
IM JUST BEING AMBITIOUS NOW, I NEED
TO TONE IT DOWN. ALSO I SAW THAT THIS
STORY IS #4 FOR THE YUZURU HANYU TAG.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. MY STORY NEVER GOT
THAT BIG BEFORE. AHH I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Fun Fact:
Julier never really dated. Yeah she went on dates, but because of her music and her amount of time being in the studio, she never had time for a relationship. Although she did have a crush on Yuzuru for a long time but never acted on it.

QOTD:
Favorite Shibsibs?

AOTD:
Both ahahaha. i can't choose.