十七 VIDEO CHAT

"Today's been a long day hasn't it?" Ashley asked Juliet as they got settled into their beds.

"Oh yeah," Juliet agreed as she scrolled through her phone. She looked at the time and realized Yuzuru should be settled into the Japan complex in the Olympic Village by now.

"Alright, I'm going to start videochatting everyone now." Juliet told Ashley. Ashley made a noise in agreement.

"We're using your phone."Ashley told Juliet as she jumped on Juliet's bed.

Juliet invited her in the bed and started to call everyone.

The sass king himself came up first.

"Hello my beautiful subjects." Adam greeted the two.

"Hello your highness." Juliet greeted back.

Evgenia came in as well.

"Yay I'm finally in the video chat!" She said happily. They all laughed.

Then the shibsibs came in, then Javier, then Misha. The siblings said their hello, Javier just waved, and Misha was playing music in the background clearly rocking out.

"How's Korea so far?" Juliet asked everyone.

"Amazing!" Alex exclaimed and everyone starts agreeing.

Nathan popped into Adam's view and said, "Alex is right!" and left.

"What even is Nathan doing?" Maia laughed.

"He's trying to cook because he's too lazy to get food." Adam explained.

"Key word: trying." Javier pointed out making everyone laugh.

"What is he trying to cook?" Misha asked Adam.

Adam looked and decided to show the group. "He's cooking eggs."

"Mood." Juliet commented. Ashley agreed.

Finally Yuzuru popped up.

"Hello." He told everyone.

"Where's Shoma?" Evgenia asked.

"He fell asleep." Yuzuru told her. She made an understanding face.

"Did you guys see the photos of Yuzuru at the airport?" Maia asked everyone.

"Yeah, he looked so happy but the body guards has these straight face." Juliet laughed.

"I know, with the crowd it looked like the prince of South Korea came." Misha commented as he laughed. Alex agreed.

"Yeah, like with the suit and 10,000 body guards."

You can see in the corner of the screen of Yuzuru's box that Yuzuru was covering his face in shyness.

"I have no idea why they gave me that many people." Yuzuru told them.

"Well you are the king of figure skating." Juliet told him.

"Ahhh don't say that." He told Juliet hiding his face.

Juliet was smiling, then she heard Ashley giggled. She looked at Ashley then looked at everyone else in the video chat. All you can see is everyone (excluding Yuzuru) having a smug smile. Juliet shook her head at everyone and changed the subject.

"So Nathan, how's the eggs?" Juliet asked and he heard.

"It's going actually really well." He said happily. Adam looked at the eggs then back at the camera and made a sassy face. It made everyone laughed.

They continued to talk and make small inside jokes. Shoma managed to wake up for 10 minutes but went back to sleep. He only woke up to get a snack.

By the time it was 12am, slowly one by one everyone was yawning, all thanks to Javier.

"Dammit Javi, why you gotta yawn?" Misha asked him while yawning.

"Whoops."

"It's getting late, I suggest we go to sleep because you guys need to wake up early tomorrow." Juliet advised.

Everyone nodded and said goodnight. One by one everyone trickled out of the video chat. Last one was Yuzuru.

"Night Juliet." He told her.

"Night Yuzu." She said.

Ashley looked at both of them. "Night you guys."

Yuzuru looked embarrassed. "Night Ashley." and left.

Juliet locked her phone and looked at Ashley. Ashley was just smiling.

"Ship is sailing." That's all Ashley said.

"In all of your guys dream."

-

TO BE HONEST THIS IS THE MOST IVE
UPDATED FOR A STORY AND THE MOST
IVE FELT SO PASSIONATE FOR A STORY.
AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYS.
SO THANK YOU.

Fun Fact:
Juliet can play drums, guitar, and piano. She also love producing her own music and producing her music with other people to add a different vibe to it.

QOTD:
What's your favorite Youtuber? If you watch Youtube, if not, then what's your favorite movie?

AOTD:
My favorite youtuber is JustKiddingFilms. I suggest you check them out because they're something you don't see now a days and its so refreshing.