二十七 REAL LIFE

It's late at night, everyone is dead tired but still have that energy in them to play some Uno. They would play other games, but Uno was the only game Alex brought since he was in charge of games. Everyone is in the USA building in Nathan and Adam's room. Juliet made sure to text Yuzuru to buy McDonalds before him and Shoma get to the room. And they did.

They all played one long round of Uno before stopping and just talking about anything and everything. Yuzuru, Shoma, and Javier was on the couch. Juliet sitting on the floor, next to Yuzuru laying her head against his leg. Maia next to her laying stomach down, and Alex next to Maia laying stomach up. Next to Alex is Nathan who is sitting criss-cross, same with Adam who is sitting the same way. On Adam's lap was Ashley's head and Ashley's legs were on Misha's lap, whose head is laying against the couch. In front of the couch is Evgenia.

"I'm surprised we're not sleeping." Maia commented.

"Yeah, it's 11 o'clock, we should be sleeping." Alex agreed as he yawned.

"Honestly, do you guys just want to sleep over here?" Nathan suggested.

Everyone agreed, seeing they were too lazy to get back to their room.

"It's been an eventful day." Juliet said out loud. She looked around to see everyone almost falling asleep. Well almost everyone, Shoma is already asleep. Head hanging down as he's still sitting.

"In the closets they have extra blankets." Maia told Adam, who went to go check and brought out a bunch of blankets.

Everyone laid down to where they wanted to sleep, which is where they basically sat down once they got to the place. Yuzuru and Javier let Shoma have the couch and moved him so he can lay down on the couch. In front of the couch is Javier, and on the left side of the couch is Yuzuru and Juliet. On the right side is Misha and Evgenia. Nathan and Adam decided not sleep in their beds, wanting to be with everyone else.

"This is like one big sleepover." Juliet giggled making everyone else laugh.

"I can't express how much I am proud of everyone in this room." Misha voiced out.

"Honestly same." Juliet agreed.

"It's crazy." Javier told them.

"What's crazy is you retiring." Maia said to Javier.

"Yeah, it's going to be weird when we don't see you at competitions." Alex pointed out.

By that time, half already fell asleep. Evgenia, Adam, Ashley, and Nathan were knocked out.

"I'm going to sleep now." Javier said to everyone. Maia, Alex, and Misha agreed. Juliet and Yuzuru didn't say anything so they thought they were already asleep.

Facing each other, Yuzuru can see that Juliet wasn't asleep.

"What you think about?" Yuzuru asked her in Japanese while whispering.

"Nothing." She whispered back.

"You sure?" Yuzuru asked to make sure. She nodded.

Julie shivered since the floor was cold. Yuzuru opened his blanket out to her. Juliet noticed what he meant and went inside the blanket with him. The two were basically cuddling. Juliet didn't want to think anything of it, but it was hard not to.

"You did great." She whispered and a snore came out of him. She gave out a small giggle and went to sleep as well.

The two woke up to a bunch of giggling and flash going off. Juliet could see through her hazy vision that the group was looking at them. She felt warmth around her, and noticed it was Yuzuru. He was already awake.