十九 REAL LIFE

Juliet woke up to her phone ringing. She didn't bother to check what time it is because Ashley was rushing her to shut her phone up.

"Hello?" Juliet answered her phone with her eyes closed, still half asleep.

"Juliet!" Nathan voice came out of the other end of the call.

Juliet opened her eyes and checked her phone to see that it was 5am, "Nathan it's 5am. What do you need at this time?"

"Sorry, but you promised we would eat together!" Nathan complained.

"Yes and we will, but wake me up at a reasonable time. Like 10am. Not 5 in the morning." Juliet told him.

"Sorry," Nathan apologized.

"It's fine, just text me what you want to eat so we can eat for lunch." Juliet said trying to end the conversation so she can go back to sleep.

"Deal, bye Juliet!" Nathan told her a goodbye and hung up the phone.

Juliet sighed and laid her head back onto the pillow and quickly fell asleep.

Another phone call woke her up again. This time Julie feels irritated.

"Yes?" Juliet asked annoyed.

"Woah are you okay?" Japanese came through the phone.

Juliet looked at her phone and saw it was Yuzuru calling her.

"Sorry I just woke up super early because Nathan called me at 5am and everyone knows how much I love my sleep." Juliet explained to him why she was irritated in Japanese.

"It's okay, and that's what I wanted to talk about. I'm at practice with everyone and Nathan is complaining how you're not answering your text and told me to call you." Yuzuru told her the situations.

"Thank you for telling me that Yuzu-kun, just tell Nathan I'm awake and I'll be ready soon." Juliet told Yuzuru.

"Will do, also good morning." Yuzuru greeted her.

Juliet smiled, "Morning." and then hung up the phone.

"Wow a good morning call, never got that before." Ashley came into the room looking dressed.

"Shut up." Juliet laughed.

"Go get dressed before a certain puppy gets sad." Ashley urged Juliet.

"Okay okay." Juliet said before getting up to go get ready.

Once Juliet got ready she messaged Nathan telling him that she's on her way to the Olympic Village to get more Korean food. Finally she made it to the destination, she could see Nathan in his All-American outfit. Nathan noticed her and waved at her. She quickly went over to him. They both went inside because it was freezing outside and ordered their food.

"Sorry for waking you up at 5am in the morning." Nathan chuckled starting the conversation.

"It's fine, but do remember that normal people don't wake up to practice at 5 in the morning." Juliet joked. Nathan nodded and laughed.

"Sorry I also had Yuzu call you." Nathan still apologized.

"Nathan it's fine." Juliet reassured him.

"Yeah you're right, you probably like talking to him this early in the morning." Nathan teased her.

"Do you want me to buy you lunch or not?" Juliet joked around, Nathan just replied back by eating his food.

"Man you, Shoma, and Ashley are like trying really hard to get me and Yuzu together." Juliet commented.

"I mean can you blame us? Whenever you guys talk it's like you guys are your own little bubble. Also whenever we say your name he gets super happy, it goes with the other way too." Nathan explained to her.