十八 REAL LIFE

The day after Feburary 12, Shoma didn't have any events to go to till the 16th. Knowing that, Juliet texted him to get some lunch, and he said yes. They both decided to meet out of the Olympic Village for a scenery change and went to a local spot that doesn't have a lot of people. They both decided on Korean barbeque and went to a mom and dad joint. Support your local mom and dad places.

Now both of them doesn't know Korean. Juliet only know some to get food due to the fact she has a lot of concerts in South Korea. Once Shoma and Juliet got their food to start barbequeing it was peaceful until Shoma brought up a certain topic.

"So when are you going to tell him?" Shoma asked her in Japanese looking up from his food.

"One day, just not now." She replied back in Japanese and went to eat more.

"It's obvious you both like each other." He stressed out.

"It is not, beside he doesn't have time for a girlfriend." She pointed out.

"How do you know that?" He asked her.

"Yuzu-kun is literally the king of figure skating, he's at the peak of his career, and having a girlfriend would probably add a lot of stress onto him." She explained to him and went to get more food.

"But how do you know that he doesn't like you?" Shoma asked her.

"I don't. I just feel like he doesn't" She told him.

"Well he does." Shoma confessed to her. Juliet just stayed quiet and went back to eat.

He ate his meat before going back tracking, "He does knows how to balance things though."

"I don't know, also it's bad timing to start a relationship or even go after a guy. Because after all, we are in the Olympics. He's too focus on winning a gold medal, again." Juliet was still hesitant on the whole situation.

"True." Shoma acknowledged, "But just because it's the Olympics doesn't mean anything. Plenty of people get together during the Olympics."

Juliet quickly realized what he meant and nodded.

"Why bring this up Shoma-kun?" Juliet questioned him.

"I can tell both of you like each other. Yuzu-kun may not talk about it but it shows. You're caring personality is always there but it's more with Yuzu-kun." Shoma observed.

Juliet looked up from her food and just stayed quiet.

Shoma sighed, "I just want both of you to be happy. You both are my closest friend and seeing you guys make me happy, especially if it's with each other."

"I appreciate it, but I still don't think now is the right time. Maybe after the Olympics but as of now, there's too many things for him happening right now. If he wants something to happen then by all means go ahead, but I just want to play it safe." She elaborated on her thoughts.

"But what about you?" Shoma asked her.

"I'm fine, my career is going good and it's about to get better. Also my fans are understanding about me finding someone, I don't know if Yuzu-kun's fans are like that." Juliet told him.

"So if Yuzu-kun asked you to be his girlfriend right now, would you say yes?" Shoma asked her. She thought about it while he waited and ate.

"Probably." Juliet finally said her answer.

"Probably?"

"Most likely."

"Most likely?"

"Dammit Shoma-kun, I would say yes." Juliet laughed. Shoma nodded in approval.

"Man Shoma-kun, you're like playing detective." Juliet commented as she ate more food.

He just shrugged as he stuffed a piece of meat into his mouth.

"You scared for Friday?" Juliet asked him.

"Yeah, I mean it is the Olympics." Shoma told he basically telling her yes.

Juliet nodded in agreement.

"You're coming to watch right?" Shoma asked her making sure she goes.

"Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm even going to watch the free skate." Juliet stated. Shoma just nodded happily.

"Are you done eating?" Juliet asked him. Shoma took one more bite and then nodded.

Juliet raised her hand for a waiter. The waiter came and she paid for her and Shoma's meal as tradition. It's tradition to feed Shoma whenever he does great in a competition. It's a way for her to act like a big sister.

"Thank you big sister." Shoma said thanks in Japanese and bowed to Juliet. She was shocked.

Shoma never called her "big sister" till now. It's usually just Nathan, Maia, or Evgenia. Never Shoma, but hearing that made her heart warm. She smiled and ruffled his hair, making it even more messy, as a way of saying no problem.

"Just medal in the Olympics as a repayment." Juliet proposed. Shoma nodded.

They both walked over to the Olympic Village and went to hang out with the rest of the group in Adam and Nathan's room in the USA building. They were all playing Uno.

"Uno!" Alex yelled out as Shoma and Juliet came into the room. Everyone just groaned then noticed that Juliet and Shoma came in and said their hellos.

Shoma decided to play and Juliet decided to sit down the couch, and the only empty seat was next to Yuzuru.

"You fed Shoma, it's my turn next!" Nathan announced.

"Alright." Juliet just laughed.

"How was lunch by the way?" Yuzuru asked Juliet in Japanese, having their own conversation while everyone else is yelling at the game Uno due to the fact Alex is winning.

"It was good, it was nice having a one on one conversation with Shoma-kun." Juliet replied back.

"That's nice. So you're treating Nathan next?" He asked.

"Mhm, I don't mind. I like being an older sister to them, as an only child it's nice caring for others." Juliet told him. Yuzuru just hummed in agreement.

"Did you all just play Uno the whole entire day?" Juliet asked him.

"Yeah, I decided not to play anymore because it was getting a little crazy." Yuzuru replied to her.

Juliet took a look at everyone who was playing and said, "Yeah I can tell."

They both laugh which made everyone look at them.

"I wonder what they're talking about." Javier pondered.

"They're talking about us." Shoma informed him. Javier just nodded.

"Well leave them alone, they look cute and peaceful with each other, don't ruin it." Maia told everyone. Evgenia and Ashley agreed with Maia.

"Okay, well, Uno!" Misha told them making chaos within the game.

-

THIS IS HONESTLY THE MOST I EVER WROTE.
I'M SO PROUD OF THIS. WE FINALLY SEE
HOW JULIET FEELS AND THINK. I CANT WAIT FOR THE FUTURE. ALSO DISCLAIMER SHOMA AND JULIET'S WHOLE CONVERSATION WAS IN JAPANESE BECAUSE SHOMA IS LIMITED IN ENGLISH. ALSO YUZURU AND JULIET'S CONVERSATION IS ALSO IN JAPANESE.

Fun Fact:
Juliet is an only child and she always wanted a younger sibling. She used to get jealous of the sibling relationship that the Shibsibs have, until Maia called her sister. And now that Nathan, Shoma, and Evgenia calls her big sister, it just makes her entire life.

QOTD:
Favorite TV show?

AOTD:
Teen Titans, The Magicians, and Community.