二十四 ARTICLE

JULIET NAKAMURA OUT HERE LIVING HER BEST LIFE
DEFAESTHETIC

It's no secret that Juliet Nakamura is the sweetest person in the music industry

It's no secret that Juliet Nakamura is the sweetest person in the music industry. She came out with her brand-new song "Curious" and it got people all over raving for it. If you haven't see it, you need to check it out. It has everything that #20gayteen needs to have.

Nakamura is currently in Pyeongchang, South Korea to cheer on her figure skating friends. She told us that she's going to be here til the Closing Ceremony. That's dedication right there. We asked her if she's okay to do an interview with us and she said it's more than okay. Before we started the actual interview, we spent some time to get to know her so the interview doesn't get awkward. All we can say that, Juliet Nakamura is one of the realist person out there in the music industry.

We asked a bunch of our followers to send in some questions beforehand that they would love to ask Juliet. She was more than grateful to answer these.

Interviewer: Let's start off easy, music and career!

Juliet: Yes!

Interviewer: We got this from a fan on Twitter, and they asked "What stuff do you like writing in your music?"

Juliet: The one thing I mainly like is "how can I tell a story in music?" I want my music to be heard, and in my mind, telling a story is the way to go. Having a message is a way to go. It's no secret that I like girls and guys, and most of my music is based off of girls. I used that and put it in my music. Not only it helps me, and I hear from my fans that it helps them too and it just makes me feels so amazing.

Interviewer: This one is from Twitter as well, "Do you feel successful or like you can get even better?"

Juliet: In my own opinion, I feel like you can always get better. I make these small tasks that I want to do, and when I do them, I later realize I can shoot for something bigger and so I do. Yes I'm successful now, and I'm grateful for it, but I do think I can be more successful. I feel like there's still more to grow.