二十三 REAL LIFE

After the short program fully ended, and the camera was off, Juliet and Ashley went down to the ice and backstage to see the guys. They were all together laughing and having fun with one another. It's so cool to see how they still have that competitive vibe but only on the ice. Off ice, everyone is friends with one another and it's so nice to see.

Adam was one of the first to see Ashley and Juliet. He quickly ran to them and got everyone's attention.

"Babes!" Adam exclaimed as he ran to them to hug them.

"You did so good!" Ashley told him happily as she fixed her jacket after she was done hugging Adam.

"Yes!!" Juliet agreed as she kept hugging Juliet.

"Alright Adam, our turn to hug them." Nathan told him. Adam got out of the way and Nathan swooped in with the hug.

"Nathan, yes! Juliet here was literally screaming off her head when you skated." Ashley informed Nathan while hugging.

"Really?" Nathan asked her while looking at Juliet.

"Haha, yeah. I'm a proud sister leave me alone." Juliet defended herself. Nathan awed and went to hug her.

Javier and Misha both attacked Juliet with a hug at the same time making Juliet screamed out of surprise.

"Oh my gosh." Juliet gasped as she tried to support herself by holding onto Misha and Javier. The two just laughed.

"Did you see us?" Javier asked her while smiling finally letting go of her and went to go hug Ashley as well.

"Yes, and you did fantastic!" Juliet told Javier.

Misha was still hugging Juliet. "Mish, let go please." Juliet asked him while laughing.

"Fine." Misha dragged out and went over to Ashley to hug her as well since Javier was done.

Shoma was standing next to Yuzuru looking sleepy and awkward. Juliet went over to him to hug him as well.

"You okay?" Juliet asked Shoma in Japanese. He nodded.

"You sure? You sleepy?" Juliet keeps asking him question. He just nodded to all of them. Juliet finally let go of the hug and held onto his shoulder.

"You did so good." Juliet complimented him while smiling.

That made him smile. "Thank you."

Yuzuru was looking at Juliet and Shoma while smiling. Juliet made eye contact with him and went over to him.

"You did amazing." Juliet told him Japanese softly.

"Thank you." He smiled while saying that.

"And to think you were nervous to skate in front of me." Juliet teased him making him laugh.

"I was!" He defended himself still laughing.

Juliet went in for a hug and said to him for only him to hear, "I'm serious, you did really good."

Yuzuru put his chin on her head while hugging and told her thank you again. Juliet turned her head and saw Nathan, Adam, Misha, Javier, and Ashley smirking at them, clearly making it obvious that they're happy that their ship is hugging. Yuzuru and Julie pulled out of the hug and Juliet saw someone she really wants to meet.

"Ah, are you Junhwan?" Juliet asked Junhwan and he nodded.

"Hello," she greeted him Korean.

"Hello you speak Korean?" Junhwan asked her.