Intro

Jungkook should be in the classroom. He should be taking notes of Ms. Hong's boring lecture about Korean history while waiting for the bell.

Jungkook definitely shouldn't be hiding in the bushes, dirtying his trousers and pressing himself into the dirt, praying to god nobody would see him and yell fucking murder so that Taehyung and his friends wouldn't be able to find him.

To some extent he felt pathetic, but then again if he could just avoid getting hit – for even a day– he wouldn't complain. Lately, the punches are getting sharper, the kicks getting harsher, and Jungkook doesn't know if it's because he's getting weaker or if it's them getting stronger, but he does know that he couldn't handle it anymore – or at least not today.

Because today, out of all days, were special. It was his mother's birthday and he just wanted to be able to buy her a cake and get home quickly where he could celebrate it with his family without having to fake being sick or be afraid that any of them would be able to see his bruises.

Jungkook sighs, just a small, harmless sound, but he regrets it, because in less than a second footsteps came hurdling in. He stopped breathing altogether then, and closes his eyes shut, wishing he were invincible.

"Did you hear that?"

"What?"

"Someone's here, do you think it's him?"

"Fucking obviously. Try calling him."

Jungkook presses his palms into his chest when a scoff resounded. "You think he'd answer?"

"Fuck you," another voice said, and then continued to coo, "Jungkookie, let's play~"

Jungkook presses himself further into the ground, wishing he were smaller, much smaller, so he'd be able to hide easily. Or bigger, so he wouldn't need to hide at all.

"Guys, what're you doing?" a new voice said, and that one – that one sends Jungkook shivers up all throughout his bones. "You look like idiots, wandering around like that."

"Uh, what'd you mean?" a less-menacing voice questioned, "We're looking for Jungkook, like you told us to."

If Taehyung rolled his eyes, Jungkook wouldn't know; his entire face was so deep into the ground and all he could see was pitch black. He genuinely hoped all the dirt and the leaves would be enough to cover him up.

"Oh, but," Taehyung starts again, and Jungkook could only pray in the dark, before a hand suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pulled a handful of his hair, making him raise his head so that he could see – see that Taehyung was looming over him and staring right into his eyes, fucking smiling from ear to ear as he says,

"Our Jungkookie's right here."

///

Soooo, i've changed the update schedule; now i will be updating once every two days instead of three :D

Alsoo that's the intro, tell me what you think about it :)))

(I swear to god, this is top!Jungkook)