Act Fifteen

Jungkook peeked out from his window warily before slamming it shut and pulling the curtains over, practically stumbling over his steps as he reaches out to the nightstand beside his bed and fumbled through the drawer.

"What are you –" Jungkook hears the blond stopping mid-sentence for something that sounded like a gag before then turning into a coughing fit, "Shit, ah – what're you doing?"

Blinking through his own confusion, Jungkook turned around to see the male curling on himself on his bed, face contorting into one that shows pain. "You need, uh, treatments," he tried to explain, though he's not sure if Taehyung would pay him any kind of attention, "I might have some bandages? Somewhere, I think –"

"Oh, thanks, mom, but I think – I think I'm fine." Taehyung cuts off, "By the way, what's for dinner?"

Jungkook bit onto his bottom lip, suddenly reminded of the fact that Taehyung was most possibly drunk or high on drugs, and that his strangely docile behavior might evaporate into thin air the moment he sobers up. It doesn't mean Jungkook was any less thankful for it, though.

The only reason Jungkook could manage to drag the blond all the way to his house and convince his parents that the blood on their shirt was just red paint was because Taehyung was too intoxicated to function normally. God knows what would happen if he weren't – Jungkook might lose a limb or two, for all he knows.

So, yeah. He's thankful.

"I'm not your – forget it."

After a moment or two, Jungkook managed to get his hands on some antiseptics and a couple of bandage rolls. Almost too quickly, he scampers off to the other male and started to examine any external wounds that he might be able to treat.

"Sorry, but can you lift your arms?" he asks cautiously, eyeing every single twitch Taehyung made, "I need to, uh, take your shirt off."

The blond blinks up at him with gleeful eyes, grinning as he complied and raises both of his arms like a child. "Jimin!" he said, "Where's mom?"

Jungkook frowned, "I'm not –" he stopped himself midway, realizing the futile attempt. Taehyung wasn't in his right mind, what the fuck was Jungkook expecting? "Just – hold still, okay?"

Due to some painstakingly obvious reasons that Jungkook seriously didn't need to specify anymore, he took off Taehyung's shirt in a painfully slow and cautious manner. He knew he was safe from any upcoming punches and vile-intents from the blond at the moment, but he just couldn't help it; he's still afraid.

"Shit," at first, Jungkook honestly thought that he couldn't be any more surprised than he already was because, just – how? But the moment Taehyung's shirt fell off his body, his theory was proven wrong. "Where'd you – why – how did this happen?"

And it's honestly a little bit disturbing, but the smile that Taehyung sent him was cheeky and childish; almost pure and without a single trace of realization of what's befallen him.

"Oh, I don't know," Taehyung giggled, "Guess I was bad."

///

Dang boi, the plot is on the run!