Act Two

Jungkook doesn't like the fact that weekends often ended too quickly for his own liking. But his dislike doesn't make the universe twitch and turn to develop longer weekends, so Jungkook still finds himself walking on his way to school just as the sun rises up above his head.

He tries to act as if nothing had happened the week before – because it's the easiest thing to do, and because he doesn't know what else he was supposed to do. The looks people gave him are making it a harder task for him, but that's okay, Jungkook liked to think he could manage through it.

"Jungkook, wait up!"

Jungkook jolted on his spot, his thoughts coming to a full halt as he cursed under his breath at the call. He doesn't look back; doesn't want to – he knows who's calling, after all, it's a voice too familiar by now. For a moment, he contemplated whether or not he should run, but then decided against it – Taehyung was much faster and stronger than him, so there's really no point in trying.

"Ah, geez, you always walk so fast," Taehyung chips in just as he appeared from Jungkook's side, an unsettling smile plastered on his lips, "You weren't trying to run from me, were you?"

"What do you want?" His voice was only a bit above a whisper, and he isn't sure if the elder had heard him, but a reply came back soon enough.

"Oh, don't be like that – I haven't even done a thing."

And that was true, for the most part; Taehyung haven't done a thing, yet. "Please leave me alone," Jungkook tries, tone almost pleading, "Please."

Somewhat instantly, Jungkook felt strong arms shoving him against the brick wall, "You're so noisy," Taehyung says and leaned in closer, their face now mere inches apart, "Shut your fucking mouth."

And Jungkook doesn't know what happened – maybe he'd lost a part of his brain, which made sense considering all the beating he got on a daily basis – but he saw all the anger Taehyung held for him and almost choked at the intensity of it. "W-why?" he asks half-unconsciously, "What'd I ever do to you?"

Taehyung paused, eyes sharp and angry as they stared into Jungkook's – yet for some reason he doesn't make a move to punch Jungkook in the face or anything of the sort. Instead, he retreated his arms back to his sides and starts to walk away.

"Nothing," he says just as Jungkook thought he wouldn't answer, and then echoed again when his figure disappeared behind a corner, "Nothing."

///

I don't know what to say, so enjoy this pic instead :'D

  Also, just a little spoiler; shit goes real after act four