[1]

Prologue

Jeon Jungkook used to live in Busan, but due to business purposes his parents decided that it would be easier to move to Seoul since it's closer to their new business building. Despite his father never staying in the building and going on more trips, they insisted it would be more convenient.

Jungkook didn't mind since he never really had any friends at his old school, and it was almost summer anyways which ment he would be going into a new school either way.

Oh his last birthday, his mom got him a laptop but he never used it. He also had a phone, but he forgot to charge it once and it's been dead ever since.

Jungkook has never really been interested in the internet, or the online world to be honest. Even his mother thought it was best to keep him away from, but Jungkook was sick of being lonely and unpopular and he wanted to get popular.

And for that, he needed to be online.

"Jungkook, you don't have to be popular or use the internet! It's the summer still, and school doesn't start for another week!" His mom told him, but Jungkook wanted to be happy for once so he charged his phone and decided to leave his laptop for when he went to school.

He was excited to have a new opportunity to make friends, lots of friends.

His mother always said "quality over quantity" but Jungkook thought that all people were good and the internet couldn't possibly be bad.

So, his year started off with only 4 contacts in his phone: his best (and only) friend who moved to Seoul as well, Jimin, his grandmother, his mom, and his dad.

He never possibly thought that he could get any more contacts, so he didn't text often. His phone confused him either way.

Soon enough, school had started, and Jungkook had no idea what to do.