32

Jungkook and Taehyung walk through the mall, their hands interlocked as their feet move in sync.

It's a big mall, the whole building being several levels tall. People are bustling in rows, noisy chattering and smiling groups of friends having the time of their lives. Taehyung looks at the younger's side profile, admiring how his eyes move rapidly, curiously looking at all the stores and colours all around them.

'What a pity, to have to waste this moment that could've been beautiful with me'

Taehyung sighs inwardly, feeling Jungkook's soft thumb glide across the top of his hand lovingly. "Something wrong?"

"No, just, thinking."

"Cheer up, hey, you wanted to dye your hair right?"

Taehyung's eyes light up, looking at Jungkook with a look that says 'really?'

"How about we go over there," Jungkook suggests, pointing at a hair salon across from them, "and get it done?"

"Really," Taehyung giggles, squeezing the younger's hand assuringly, "you shouldn't do that for me."

"Why wouldn't I want do do something nice for the love of my life?" Jungkook asks, his eyes looking at Taehyung with complete honesty as they stop in front of the salon.

'The love of your life huh, must really hurt to force yourself to speak such lies.'
"Aw, that's so sweet! Are you sure though?"

Jungkook nods, his bunny-like smile inching proudly across his perfect face. "Yes! Now let's go!"

-<3-

"Are you done yet?" Jungkook calls across from the waiting room, earning weird looks from the people near him.

"Soon!" He hears Taehyung call back, an endearing smile slipping onto the younger's face as the boy's lovely deep voice rings through his ears.

Jungkook wouldn't say he's blinded by love, more, his eyes are opened by it.

Though, it's a bit of a concern. Jungkook has noticed that Taehyung hasn't been smiling as much recently, his grip is always desperate on him while they sleep. Jungkook has been showing all his love to Taehyung in every way possible, not to make him feel better about himself but to prove how much the boy is worth it. It isn't a chore to him, it's a privilege.

He knows something's wrong, because even in their dreams of eachother the boy isn't happy. No warm coffee in a cafe, no fields of endless flowers, no trip to the moon and back had made him smile.

He knows the boy loves him, no doubt. They'd love eachother forever if that's even possible. But something is off. Something is wrong.

"Alright, I'm done."

Jungkook snaps out of his thoughts, standing up from the soft waiting room chair. His eyes widen as he sees his boyfriend, a newly adopted smile on the now redhead's face. He knows the smile is temporary, but it's better than nothing.

"You look... wow.. I think you're the only person in the world who can pull that colour off like this." Jungkook gapes, running his hands through the boy's freshly dyed red locks, loving the contrast against his beautiful tan skin.

(I mean seriously look at him)

"T-Thanks kookie.." Taehyung mutters, looking at Jungkook's happy face as the boy plays with his hair. "You're gonna mess it up tho-"

"Shhh, let me play with your hair." Jungkook whispers, smiling like an idiot at Taehyung's red cheeks as he cups the boy's face.

Several seconds pass.

"C-can we go get some coffee?" Taehyung asks, trying to break the silence.

"Sounds like a plan!"

-<3?-

Jungkook watches as Taehyung sips his overly sweetened ice coffee, the boy's red lips wrapping around the straw softly as he enjoys the cold drink. He stops drinking, and licks his lips as a habit. Taehyung looks up to see the brunette staring at him with fascination, and blushes slightly.

"Sorry haha, the hair's a big change." Jungkook says as an excuse, not earning a reply from Taehyung immediately.

"Jungkookie?"

"Mhm?"

"Iloveyoulots." Taehyung slurs, puffing his cheeks out cutely.

"Iloveyoumore, never forget that." Jungkook replies, catching Taehyung's gaze as they intertwine fingers over the table.

"D-do you really though?"

"Taehyung."

Jungkook looks into the boy's eyes, which with glossy. He can now tell what's been causing him stress. "You don't even have to ask."

Taehyung nods, squeezing the younger's hand for comfort.

That isn't what he wanted to hear.

-<3...-

"Face it, you can't cook." Jimin teases, watching as Yoongi throws his third burnt egg into the trash and succumbs to his fate.

"How am I going to feed our future kids??" Yoongi asks himself, dropping to his knees in terror before falling flat on his stomach. "We can't live off instant ramen!"

"F-future... kids?" Jimin whisper talks, his face flushing a bright red colour as he repeats Yoongi's words in his head.

"Yeah duh," Yoongi mumbles. "We're gonna get married and then have a honeymoon to LA and you're gonna get pregnant and then we're gonna have a little girl and we'll name her Jimgi cause it rhymes with kimchi and if I can't cook she'll die from instant ramen poisoning!"

"That's a run on sentence, no punctuation, whatsoever." Jimin complains, dropping down beside Yoongi and turning to face him.

"See? And what kind of father would I be if I can't even have proper grammar!" Yoongi whines, turning his head to the side to look into Jimin's chocolate eyes.

The younger smiles cheekily, pushing Yoongi's overgrown faded mint hair behind his ear. "You'd be a great father."

Yoongi attaches their lips together, wrapping his arm around Jimin's slim waist. Jimin smiles into the kiss, resting his hand softly on Yoongi's pale cheek.

Just love.

———
A/N

So I've decided on the ending for this book, and I'm going to have an epilogue after it (maybe one or a few)

I think it's a pretty good ending but my writing is crap so hAHAHAHAHAH

why does this have 1k reads