[9]

Taehyung P.O.V.

Ok... right into homeroom? Alright.

Damn I need a cigarette right about now.

Maybe a glass of red wine and chocolate ice cream with that.

Yeah that sounds good, home plan.

I step into my homeroom, fairly early cause all the other students are being too slow for all of us. Scanning the room, I notice only a few people on their phones around the center of the humid and body-spray scented room. Since I want to be able to be weird in my own corner, I decide to head to the very far corner of the room.

I sit down by the window and set my bag beside the engraved desk. Great, now I feel like I'm in a romcom anime. I can already feel the intense backstory and plot line damn, what is a fourth wall again?

I joke with myself, smiling below my mask. This mask is uncomfortable. These sunglasses are uncomfortable. Hmmmm.

I'm feeling confident all of a sudden.

I pull out my phone, going straight to the camera app and using it as a mirror. Nobody is looking at me and it will be another half hour before any other students decide to show up so I may as well slowly build up my self confidence.

Setting the camera mirror in front of me, I pull off my sunglasses, closing them neatly and putting them into my backpack. Next, I pull off my face mask, a bit of the cherry red lip gloss on the back of the fabric. I fold it neatly and also place it in my bag.

Looking into my phone, my heart beats heavily. Shakily fixing my hair and makeup, I look into the phone and make the dorkiest face imaginable.

Oh boy, I'm gonna get bullied again aren't I.

I shrug off the thought, enjoying the moment of happiness and confidence that I have for now. May as well embrace my weirdness and take another selfie.... why not.

Oops well there goes my dignity

Oops well there goes my dignity.... let's try to get a better one.

 let's try to get a better one