[7]

Jungkook P.O.V.

First day of school. Okay! I can do this. Just breeeeeaaattthhheee....

I can't breathe.

Never mind I can breathe. Ok good. That's a start.

I'm gonna be popular! I can just see it now! I'll be on that website and have like a whole 10 followers! I just have to figure out how to use my phone.....

"Honey are you doing alright?" My mom asks from the drivers seat, both her hands rested on the steering wheel gracefully.

"I'm really nervous! What if I don't get popular! What if a girl likes me?" I bicker, imagining a girl stalking me like a cougar waiting for it's prey.

"Oh dear, don't worry! I'm sure it will all be fine. This may not be the best school but you don't have to be impacted by the people here! I keep telling you, you don't have to go online and be popular!" My mom says, turning through the streets of Seoul.

"I get it mom. I'm just really nervous." I say while fiddling with the zippers on my light blue and pink backpack.

"It's alright dear, I'm sure lots of people here will like you and want to be friends with you. But it's your choice to pick who you associate your self with." My mom mentions.

I nod, watching as she turns around a corner and the school comes into view. My mom parks into a parking spot while explaining what to do when I get inside.

"Alright mom, I think I get it! I'll text you on my phone if I get lost. If I can figure it out.... I've got to go! Jimin is waiting for me!" I say before opening the car door and waving my mom goodbye with a quick 'see you later'.

She bids me good luck and I head to the front door of my school, adjusting my overalls on the way. My Timberlands tap against the cement staircase as I walk up to Jimin who is waving at me. He looks really cute, I'm sure lots of girls will like him. He's really short though.

I walk up to Jimin, waving at him happily. Once I get there he gives me a tight hug which I return.

"See something different?" He asks me, smiling brightly as his eyes turn into crescents.

"Yeah DUH, your hair is orange!!!" I reply, ruffling the short boy's sunset-like locks.

"Yeah! Do you like it? I'm not sure if it looks good on me." He says, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his navy blue jacket.

"It looks great! I love it! Now let's head into the school, I want to see what classes we're in! My mom chose mine..." I say sadly. Jimin pokes my cheeks, saying a quick 'Same, let's go in!' and pulling me in the school by the wrist like in some kdrama.

Third Person P.O.V.

Two hours earlier.

Taehyung sighs as his alarm wakes him up. His confidence sulking, he puts on his first day outfit and brushes his teeth. As he walks out of the washroom, he sees Namjoon, his dad, standing in the doorway holding his mask and sunglasses.

"Morning dad, why do you have my mask?" Taehyung asks, walking towards his father who smirks evilly.

"I have this because I'm taking them away so that you don't hide your face." Namjoon says, pocketing the protective gear.

"No! Dad I need that! People will tease me about it and my eyes will change colour and people will think I'm a freak!" Taehyung says, freaking out while pulling at his straight hair stressfully.

"Son, that won't happen. You have changed a lot since then and people will swoon over you instead of making fun of you. Trust me, I know a good looking guy when I see one." Namjoon says, leaning against the doorframe and adjusting his purple framed glasses.

"But dad, I'm super self conscious." Taehyung mentions, holding his arms in a cradle like position.

"That's why mom is giving you a makeover." Namjoon says, smirking when he sees Jin blast through the door like a powerpuff girl.

"I'm not a girl for the last time, and yes its makeover time." Jin says, holding up his pink makeup bag.

"But boy's don't wear makeu-"

"SHUT THE FOCK UP YOU LITTLE SHAT NUGGET!" Jin yells, before pulling his son into the washroom for a makeover.

"But dad!" Taehyung complains.

"No buts, now I'm going to do your makeup and you're gonna wear an outfit I put together for you." Jin says, revealing another bag containing clothing.

"Ugh I'm not going to win am I?" Taehyung asks.

"Nope, now here we go." Jin says, setting the makeup bag down on the counter beside the sink.

*twenty minutes later,*

"Done!" Jin says, standing back to look at the boy's makeup, nodding to himself. "Now I'll leave the washroom and once you're done changing come out to show me.

Taehyung sighs and nods before Jin leaves him in the washroom. Taehyung quickly changes into the outfit that Jin got him, happy that the sweater that came with it had a hood. A method of hiding himself for emergencies.

Once he's finished he looks in the mirror. It startled him so he flies backwards, almost banging into the shower (like how Jungkook would bang into him, ok I'm done). He was startled because he looks good, like, actually good. Really good.

His milk chocolate brown hair, curled slightly and slightly brushed to the sides of his face, showcasing his matching eyes that are lined with brown eyeliner and a bit of eyeshadow. Lots of brown, Taehyung remarks. His eyebrows are shaped perfectly despite being mostly covered by his hair, and his lips have a subtle red fade from the inside. His outfit is casual yet chique, and Taehyung actually finds himself liking it quite a bit (photo above, except with the explained hair and makeup and without the hat).

He hesitantly steps out of the washroom, watching as his fathers stare at him wide mouthed while sitting on his bed. "Oh damn son look at this." Namjoon says.

"That came out better than expected." Jin mutters, mouth gaped open wide.

"Does it look bad?" Taehyung asks, earning to exaggerated head shakes from his dads.

"You look like a supermodel for Gucci." Jin says, standing up from the boy's bed proudly.

"Well that's off my bucket list." Taehyung mutters.

"Alright, we have to get going!" Jin says, before walking out of the door with the others behind him.

What they don't notice however, is the mask and sunglasses that fall out of Namjoon's pocket, in which Taehyung picks up.

————————————————————————
A/N

So what do you think? Yeah I know it's progressing slowly. I don't want it to go too fast :p

Also the outfits that Kook owns are based off of my own clothes so I guess here's a photo of me in fem mode to demonstrate his first day outfitu

[PHOTO REMOVED]

Ok well yeah bye hoes
-Scott (it depends on the day, sue me.)