[12]

Y'all better spam comment my stories or I'm not writing anymore lmao

———

No, it can't be you... that's impossible.

Jungkook stares at the boy in front of him in awe, for some reason feeling a knot in his stomach as he looks at him.

"It looks bad..." Jungkook mutters, gazing at the hurt boy.

"Don't worry, the office has already called his parents and he will be fine. It's only a few minor injuries." The nurse explains, wiping the blood off Taehyung's face with a damp warm towel. (Moissssst.)

Jungkook smiles nervously, still afraid for the older. He just assumed he was worried because of his caring nature, because of course that was the only reason.

When Jungkook was in middle school, people would treat him like a doormat. The nerd kid who didn't have a phone and only cared about his grades and the well being of others. He was too innocent to understand anything, too naive. And he still is now, the only bad thing he doesn't tolerate is bullying, because of one experience that he had in the eighth grade.

The nurse continues to tend to Taehyung's wounds, when suddenly there is a startled knock on the door.

The nurse stands up, setting down the towel on a metal tray in front of the bed quickly before standing up and rushing to let in whoever was at the door. Jungkook hears a lot of worried voices coming from the door along with a "Don't worry he'll be fine" from the nurse.

Jungkook watches as the nurse comes over to the bed with two people.

"Ah my baby!" Jin says, rushing towards the side of the bed and quickly taking Taehyung's hand in his own, not noticing Jungkook who is sitting confused at the other side of the bed.

Two.... guys? Are they brothers?

"What happened?" Namjoon asks, quickly moving next to Jin who was on the edge of tears.

"Well, from what I've heard he got into a fight and was hurt in the quarrel. He only has a few minor injuries and will be healed completely in a couple days. You should thank this young man here for defending your son and bringing him here." The nurse explains, before gesturing to Jungkook.

Your... son?

Jin and Namjoon look across the bed to where Jungkook is sitting, completely confused about the situation but smiles nervously anyway.

"Ahhh! Thank you so muchhh!" Jin says, rushing around the bed and reaching the brunette who is still sitting there, completely confuzzled.

"N-no problem sir, I didn't want things to get any worse." Jungkook says shyly.

Jin claps his hands on his cheeks and makes and 'aw' noise, Namjoon smiling at Jungkook's nervous demeanour. Jin reaches out his hand and Jungkook shakes it happily.

"My name is Jin I'm Taehyung's father! I'm so grateful that he made a friend!" Jin says cheerfully.

"I'm Namjoon," The purple haired man says, "I'm Taehyung's other father if you put it that way."

Jungkook is extremely confused. Two guys? Have a child? Isn't that impossible? But he hides his confusion and nods, giggling.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you!" He says.

Suddenly, the bell makes a loud ringing noise signalling that the day is over (it was a half day due to orientation). Jungkook is about to stand up when Jin speaks up.

"Do you have a ride home? Or some time after school?" Jin asks, hoping that he could get to know the young boy more.

"um..." Jungkook hums, realizing that his mom had work and wouldn't be able to pick him up, probably not showing up at home until the morning. "I don't have a ride home, why do you ask sir?"

Namjoon walks over to where Jin is standing. "We're hoping that you could hang out with Taehyung for a little while, and....maybe, carry him to the car cause we're not strong enough..."

"YES." Jungkook blurts out, startling himself. "I-I mean, sure if that's okay with you both."

Jin giggles, turning to whisper something into Namjoon's ear. Then, Jungkook realizes something that Namjoon said.

Taehyung.

Jungkook replays the scene from his dream where the boy mouths his name.

Taehyung..... Kim Taehyung. It fits.

"Jungkook can you carry Tae?" Jin interrupts his thoughts, making him stop zoning out and make eye contact with the man again.

"W-well yes, I kinda had to carry him here too." Jungkook says, mentally facepalming at his stutter.

They both smile in synchronization, nodding to Jungkook who stands up and walks towards the passed out boy.

Is it really him?

"Ms.Nurse can he be taken home?" Jungkook asks the nurse who was sitting at her desk behind a large computer screen. She looks up from the computer and nods, signaling that Taehyung can go.

Jungkook hesitantly slips his hands under the thin boy, slightly relieved to feel warmness in his body but also feels his stomach clench as he touches the older. His arms wrap around his upper back and under his knees for support, propping the sleeping boy's head on his upper arm.

"Before you go make sure you get your things, they're in the front of this office on some chairs because your homeroom teacher brought them here. Also Taehyung had some sort of mask or something which is on the table beside the bed." The nurse explains.

Jungkook nods but Jin and Namjoon freeze, looking at eachother before looking at Taehyung and then over to the light wood bedside table, where below a lamp sat the boy's 'protective gear'.

"H-how.. Namjoon I thought you took them..." Jin says, looking back at Namjoon who mutters a quick 'I did'. "You do know that that means he 2asnt ready to show his face right? But.... Jungkook..."

Jungkook looks at the two questioningly at the mention of his name, still confused as always. "Is something wrong?"

Namjoon slips behind Jungkook to grab the mask as Jin walks over to the brunette who is holding his son. "It's alright dear, it's just that Taehyung here hasn't shown his face to anyone new since elementary school and were afraid that you're the only new person to see his face after that long. It's might not seem like a big deal but for Tae it is since he's never shown his face to anyone except family in all those years. He usually has t9 be really close to someone to be comfortable around them without his mask."

Jungkook's eyes widen at the explanation. "I-I'm sorry- um sh-should I not look at him? Not like I'm looking at him anyway for any reason b-but like, um I mean, should I look away or something?"

Jin laughs at the boy's outburst, Namjoon walking around them with the mask and sunglasses in hand. "It's alright don't worry about it, we'll just put these on him so other people don't see his face. When we get to our house we can take them back off. It won't be a big deal I'm sure." The grape haired man says.

"B-but I just met him today, I'm not even sure if he's comfortable around me or even really kn-knows me." Jungkook says frigidly, still holding Taehyung in his arms as Namjoon puts the mask and sunglasses on the sleeping boy.

"I have a feeling he'll be just fine with it soon enough." Jin says, signalling towards the door before walking out with Namjoon and a confused Jungkook who carries a sleeping Taehyung in his arms.

Well this is going to be interesting.

"