[21]

It's sweet.

A simple sweetness, like a strawberry lollipop.

Taehyung's heart pounds out of his chest as he leads Jungkook to his parent's balcony (the only balcony) and unlocks the door with his one hand before sliding it open to reveal a beautiful pastel sunset. The colours go from the deep orange of the sun, into a pink then a purple then a green before fading into the blue sky. The sparse fluffy clouds soak in the colours, framing the beauty in all it's glory.

"Woahhhhhh!" Jungkook says, stepping out onto the balcony with the older's hand still warmly clasped in his own.

Taehyung steps right up to the railing, letting go of Jungkook's hand so he can hold onto the railing. He's happy that it isn't cold anymore.

He feels Jungkook's hand glide across his back, settling on the older's waist. A pink blush flushes Taehyung's cheeks as he tries to focus on the beautiful colours of the sunset. He can feel his pupils dilating, signaling that his eyes had adapted to the colour of the sunset. He was nervous, in all honesty, but felt at ease with Jungkook by his side.

"It's really pretty." Taehyung says quietly, the calm city not daring to make a sound.

It was a calm time in the evening, being a Saturday. Most people would be at home or on a walk, enjoying the beauty of the sunset.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asks suddenly, resting his head on the sweater-covered shoulder of the older.

"Kookie?" Taehyung says, tilting his head to see that the younger was already looking at him, causing their face to be only a centimetre apart.

"You're pretty." Jungkook says timidely, admiring how the older's eyes had uniquely absorbed the colour of the sunset, causing them to be a fade of pink, blue, and green.

The moment was perfect. Two boys, in front of a sunset. Staring into eachother's eyes, their lips only a few centimetres apart. The fluttering in both of their stomachs and the love in eachother's eyes is enough to say that it's true.

"You're pretty." Taehyung shoots back insistently, now facing Jungkook directly.

The younger pulls Taehyung in by the waist, causing the immediate reaction of the older wrapping his arms around Jungkook's shoulders.

They can feel eachother's heartbeats, moving in unison, very quickly. Jungkook places his forehead on Taehyung's, the older boy secretly taking the chance to look at Jungkook's lips.

"Tae." Jungkook says, causing the older to look back up at him.

"Your eyes are pink."

Taehyung blushes, about to deny anything the younger might have thought when he feels a soft pair of lips being pressed gently onto his own.

A sweet kiss, gentle and happy. Taehyung's eyes flutter closed as he feels the soft sensation of adrenaline come from the connection. It might be a cliche, an overused one at best, but their lips fit perfectly together. Jungkook's lips tasted of cherry, a contrast from the scent of caramel that usual came from him.

Jungkook didn't know why he did it, but the feeling of Taehyung's arms wrapped gently over his shoulders, sweater covered hands holding the back of his neck as they kissed warmly, told Jungkook the truth.

He loves Taehyung.

And Taehyung loves Jungkook.

They pull away, staring at eachother fondly. Taehyung decides that it would be a good time to tell Jungkook something.

"Kookie, I was wondering if you would like to stay here for a bit?" Taehyung asks, earning a shocked look from Jungkook before the younger smiles.

"Really? You would do that for me?" Jungkook asks, lifting the older up and swirling him around in a circle causing the boy to giggle.

"Yes! But on one condition." Taehyung states mischievously, letting Jungkook set him down with a smirk.

"What is it, baby?" Jungkook says, learning that word should usually make someone flustered (Hoseok taught him about how to do relationships earlier that day).

Taehyung blushes red, looking down for a brief second out of embarrassment before looking up and smiling brightly.

"You have to be my boyfriend!"

"Ah, beat me to it."

The younger leans toward Taehyung and kisses him again, the comfort flushing through them along with happiness.

~...~

Jimin says goodbye to Hoseok after he leaves the house, having spent enough time with the hyper maniac.

He had plans anyway.

A plan he had been making since the fifth grade.

He had finally, with lots of effort, gotten his crush to agree to meeting up and going on a date. And by lots of effort, he means literally asking.

He low key went up to Yoongi, slammed the boy up against the wall at the back of the school, and asked him sweetly: "Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please go out on a date with me."

In which he got a sigh, and a muttered: "Finally", before the boy escaped his hold on the wall and linked their hands together.

It was Jimin's dream come true, having the boy he really really likes agreeing to go out with him on a Sunday, at a coffee shop, at 3:00 pm.

So in all honesty, he was excited as hell for the next day and could barely sleep. He even got his crush's number after that. He was hoping the boy didn't just pity him.

But by the hidden smile Yoongi rarely ever showed, Jimin was sure.

A/N

Yes, two updates in one day.

Question:
Should there be smut or is it too early