[2]

"Mom. Why the hell do we have to buy new clothes, it's just school!" Jungkook says as he walks through one of the most popular fashion stores in Seoul. His mother brought him there because he 'must look presentable' if he wants to live in the fashion capital of South Korea.

"Honey please," his mom says sassily "I know you love shopping so don't even try to deny it."

"Yeah but! But! But.. Uh.. IT'S STILL JUST SCHOOL!" Jungkook mumble-yells at his mom who ignores him and looks through the clothing racks.

"What about this?" His mom says, pulling like 5000000 shirts off the rack.

Jungkook looks through the shirts, and being the picky child he was he only let a few pass. His mom giggles at how 'perfectionist' her son was being before heading off further into the store to browse.

Jungkook stays sitting on one of the store couches, scanning the clothing and accessories before something catches his eye.

A lonely small navy blue bracelet, with two tied  yellow beaded tassels on one side. Jungkook is confused by how similar that bracelet looked even though he was sure he had never seen it before. It had a little charm hanging off of it, of a purple flower that he knew and recognized but didn't remember the name of.

He decides to go pick it off the shelf anyway, before going to look for his mom.

"Jungkook is that you?" Jungkook is stopped in his tracks by a familiar voice. He turns around to see no other than the infamous Park Jimin, with another boy that was a bit taller than him.

"Jimin hyung! What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks, as he goes and hugs the short boy.

"This store is like my life dude, I brought Hobi hyung here too! However Jungkook, you may know him better as J-Hope." Jimin says, smiling brightly as his eyes turn into crescents.

"Wait... Hoseok hyung, is J-Hope?!?!" Jungkook questions.

"Yep yep." Jimin says proudly.

"Oh man holy shit!" Jungkook says as he looks over at Hoseok who is giggling cheerfully. You see, 'J-Hope' was a very popular rapper that Jungkook loved. However, even though people had seen his face before he was only ever recognized when wearing a mask with his name on it when not wearing makeup. Ah, the wonders of makeup.

Jungkook's mother suddenly hops out from the clothing racks like a wild chimpanzee, holding bags and bags of clothing and clothing and more clothing along with clothing.

"Jungkook! Hurry before I pick all of your clothes out for you!" His mother said, despite already having enough clothes to last decades.

"Mom," Jungkook sighs "I think that's enough clothes, I'm just gonna get this bracelet and then we can go."

His mom nods before taking the bracelet out of her son's hand and going to pay for it herself. Jungkook turns around to see his two hyungs laughing hysterically.
"What?" Jungkook asks.

"J-Jungkook! Your back!" Jimin says as he starts laughing again.

Jungkook pats his back only to notice a paper on it in which he pulls off. He reads the paper intensely as his face turns completely red.

Jungshook

"Oh boy! I guess somebody else noticed your shock face!" Hoseok says, still chuckling. Jimin snorts slightly as he stuffs a pen into his pocket secretively.

"Great way to start the school year." Jungkook says, before waving the two boys goodbye and heading out with his mother a couple minutes after.

...........

"So one time, a weasel walked into bar." Jin starts, as he sits at his dinner table with son and husband, leaning onto the wooden surface cheekily.

"Oh god please no." Namjoon mumbles as he chugs down the rest of his red wine in preparation.

"The weasel went up to the bartender and the bartender said: 'Well I've never seen a weasel here before'." Jin continues. "'What would you like?'asks the bartender."

Before Jin continues his joke, he is cut off by the youngest at the table speaking up.

"Pop, goes the weasel." The boy in the hood says, smirking.

"Aw come on! You ruined it! AGAIN!" Jin complains.

"Worth it." The boy responds, a slight smirk hidden by the shadow of his hood.

..........

A/N

Hey hope you're liking this new story so far. I originally wrote two chapters as one but decided to split them cause why not.

Can't wait to keep writing this!