[14]

Comment pls do it for meeee! 😭💕🤗💕

Jungkook P.O.V.

I rub the back of my head as I sit down at the dinner table, waiting for Jin to come out of the kitchen with the food. Taehyung had put back on his mask despite not needing it.

I play with my fingers nervously, looking down from Taehyung's direction. Namjoon had insisted we sit next to each other and pulled out an extra chair for me.

"Taehyung, you can't eat with your mask on, by the way we have to talk about that." Namjoon says sternly, propping his arms on the table like a police officer who was investigating his suspect.

Taehyung gestures towards me.

"What?" Namjoon says annoyedly.

Taehyung sighs and takes his mask back off, along with his sunglasses and sliding them across the small table aggressively, Namjoon catching them. I take a secret glance at the older through my fringe, immediately turning red when I see him looking at me.

"Alright dears the food is ready!" Jin says confidently, marching out of the kitchen holding a large pot with his oven mitt covered hands.

Namjoon looks up at Jin and his frown from earlier turns into a large genuine smile, as he watches the blonde set the steaming pot down on the table. Jin Takes off his oven mitts and sets them beside the pot.

"What do we have here, dear?" Namjoon asks, still smiling happily as Jin uncovers the pot.

Steam billows out of the pot, releasing the rich smell of meat. Both Taehyung and I feeling a happy rush of adrenaline and stand up in synchronization to look at the contents.

"불고기 수프!" Jin says proudly, as he sets down our bowls and utensils.

"A classic." Taehyung says contentedly as we both sit back down. It surprises me how happy he is all the sudden, this is the first time I've seen him this happy.

I feel a flutter in my chest as he looks over at me, his dark locks messily falling over his eyes.

"You two are already in synchronization and you've only known each other for a day! Jin mentions, sitting down and scooping some soup into his bowl.

I shrug my shoulders and smile, looking over at the older who's face is painted a bright red. He shifts in his seat and nods. "Telepathy I guess?"

Namjoon looks at Jin, signalling something with his hand.

Jin places his hand on his chest in shock, gasping and sending a sign back.

"I just remembered! I forgot the juice!" Jin says, his acting horribly apparent.

"Oh mY! I must go help you find the juice!" Namjoon also says, over dramatically acting making it obvious.

They both leave the room, leaving me and Taehyung alone in the dining room. I scoop some of the delicious smelling soup out of the pot, placing it in my bowl. I look over at Taehyung who looks dazed.

"Aren't ya gonna get some food? Your dad seems like a great cook." I say, trying to break the apparent tension that's in the air for no reason.

"Y-yeah, I will. He's a great cook. Um..." Taehyung stutters, quickly pouring some soup into his bowl.

"Y'know I'm sorry about everything." I say, feeling guilty that the boy was so dazed.

He looks over at me, his deep brown eyes warming my heart with the happiness they display.

"I know how no one really sees you without your mask and stuff and I kinda ruined that and invaded your privacy and now I'm at your house meeting your parents and staying over isn't that crazy I'm so sorry." I say quickly, guilt piercing through my body.

"Listen, it really isn't a problem. I'm starting to take off that mask anyway and you also kinda saved my ass." Taehyung says, giggling with a light smile on his face.

I don't understand half of what he meant but I'm glad he's not mad. "I couldn't just stand by and watch that go down, but that's honestly no reason for me to be at your house, since you don't even really know me."

"I don't mind, I have to make friends anyway, so let's just have fun ok Kookie?" Taehyung asks, picking up his chopsticks and swirling around his soup.

Kookie?

I smile at the nickname, no one had ever given me a nickname before, and definitely not a really cute guy that I literally just met.

"Ok Tae." I say briefly, picking at the stew briefly with my chopsticks.

Suddenly, Jin and Namjoon rush out of kitchen holding cups and a pitcher of juice.

"We goTs the juice my sons!" Jin screeches, setting the cups on the table and snatching the juice out of Namjoon's grasp.

Taehyung starts laughing hysterically as I just sit awkwardly as Jin sets the cups in front of us.

We all eat happily, chatting about school and clarifying things up. The soup is probably the most delicious thing ever, and I finish along with the others fairly quickly.

"Jungkook dear do you have anything to wear to bed?" Jin asks, as he washes the dishes in the sink of their oddly clean kitchen.

"Oh, actually no I don't." I says, realizing that I didn't have anything except my school bag and phone with me.

Taehyung looks up from his phone. "You can borrow from me we're close in size."

Jin nods and I blush pink, the thought of wearing Taehyung clothes intriguing me. "Are you sure that's ok?" I ask.

Taehyung nodded and smiled, his pink lips framing his box like smile.

Suddenly, they're interrupted by a series of avid knocks on the front door.

"I'll get it." Jin says, turning off the tap and rushing to the door.

I feel a rush of adrenaline surge from the ground through my body. As it reaches my head I see a bright flash of light and collapse to the ground.

"Kookie!" I hear Taehyung yell, rushing towards me and kneeling down, firmly holding my arms to stabilize me.

"Jungkook, someone's here to pick you up. It seems there's been a problem." Jin calls from the main room.

Third Person
Jungkook stands up with Taehyung's help, the older beckoning for him to take it easy. "Please be careful."

"Don't worry about it Tae."

"And Kookie?"

"Yeah?"

"See you."

Jungkook nods and walks out of the kitchen, leaving Taehyung alone.

Jungkook walks towards the front door, expecting it to be a misunderstanding. Who he doesn't expect to see, is his father standing in the doorway wearing his business suit, holding his backpack.

"Jungkook, it's your mother."