[24]

A/N: Should this story have a happy or sad ending? It's not gonna end for a while, but I just wanted to know. Of course, we all love happy endings, but I like to mix happy and sad at the end. How about it?

When a bunny meets a tiger, you'd expect it to be too harsh. The tiger would be too much for the weak bunny.

But alas, here's Jungkook, the bunny, being held in Taehyung's, the tiger's, arms. As Namjoon's old Jeep rolls across the road.

Jungkook was going to go see his mother.

Namjoon and Jin were driving to the 'only possible' hospital the woman could be in, as Jungkook held tight onto Taehyung's warm tan hand as he rests his head on the boy's lap whilst Taehyung plays with his hair. Taehyung wanted to keep the mood light, talking about sweet and painless things. Just the right thing to do when Jungkook is sad.

"You think I could pull off red hair?" Taehyung asks, staring off into the distance in contemplation like some kind of over exaggerated dramatic action film.

"Totally." Jungkook mutters, his eyes fluttering closed.

"So should I dye my hair red?" Taehyung asks, hitting Jungkook's head aggressively.

"Hey!" Jungkook screeches, swatting the older's hand away

A/N: this was the time mis amigo took my iPad

@0987554321

Then a dragon appears and eating the morons with no brains he flew away therefore the plot was destroyed. The end.

A/N: ok back to the actual plot lmao

"But yes, you could pull off red. Like a traffic cone red!" Jungkook says, relishing in the idea of bright neon hair.

"Traffic cones are orange." Taehyung groans, still playing with Jungkook's soft brown locks the appeared to be dyed, since they were lightening.

"Same same. But you would look good, red is my favourite colour!" Jungkook purrs, stretching out as if he were a kitten.

"It is hunh?" Taehyung says, earning a curt nod from his boyfriend.

Taehyung bends down and places a soft kiss on the younger's warm cheek, causing a flush to commence a dance on his face.

"Told you! You owe me 10 bucks!" Seokjin says, turning his gaze from the front mirror to look at Namjoon.

"That doesn't prove anything!" Namjoon insists, turning the old Jeep around a corner. "I'm keeping my money."

"What are you guys on about?" Taehyung asks, staring at the bickering duo in the front of the car, causing Seokjin to crane his neck and smile at the two boys.

"Nothing, just betting on your guy's relationship."

"Oh," Taehyung says, smirking confidently "that means dad owes you ten bucks then."

"I TOLD YOU!" Seokjin screeches, a familiar shit-eating grin spreading across his Worldwide Handsome™️ face.

Namjoon ignores his husband as he pulls into the hospital parking lot, a sad face making it's way onto the youngest's features. The parking lot was scarce, several cars scattered in different places. The large building scares Jungkook, who sits up and tightens his grip on Taehyung's supportive hand. The car comes to a stop.

~-~

Jimin

"Fuck."