[18]

The day passed by much quicker than Jungkook wanted, it was already 5 in the evening. He still had Sunday to go, but he wasn't sure what he was going to do.

He didn't want to live alone with his dad.

"Yo Jimin did you know Gucci sells lube?" Hoseok asks, his hand holding his phone steadily as he holds back a laugh.

Jimin breathes out deeply, putting his hands together in a praying shape before pointing his hands towards Hoseok. "Boi."

Jungkook laughs at the bickering duo who are calmly chilling on the couch. Jungkook is sitting on the ground, wearing an oversized pink sweatshirt that Jimin had leant him.

He's staring at his phone, finger hovering over the 'message' button below Taehyung's username. His mind is telling him not to do it, his hand is saying other wise.

TallbreadKookie:
Hey Tae it's Jungkook

He breathes heavily as he sends the message, the thought of the older boy warming his cheeks. Briskly, he feels a rush of adrenaline flow through his body.

AirborneTaetanic:
I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!

Jungkook chuckles, holding the phone close to his heart as his cheeks flush

TallbreadKookie:
I'm not hyung! I'm at a friend's house cause I don't want to be with my dad.

AirborneTaetanic:
Oh? Who's house?

TallbreadKookie:
My friend Jimin,,

AirborneTaetanic:
Oh yeah I know him! Why are you at his house instead of yours tho?

TallbreadKookie:
Cause I really don't want to live with my dad

AirborneTaetanic:
Why don't you come to my house? Ask Jimin to drive you.

TallbreadKookie:
That's a really good idea, why tho?

AirborneTaetanic:
Because I miss you and we didn't get to have that sleepover.

Jungkook is certain his face is now completely red.

"Jungkook-ah? Are you okay?" Jimin asks, looking at the younger who has collapsed down on the ground like a starfish.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanna go to Tae's house."

"IT'S ABOUT TIME!"

Jimin yells, startling Jungkook as the older boy stand up, his tank top slipping off his shoulder. "We need to get you ready damn! I'll drive you in a bit. First, makeover time."

"Ok ok! One minute!" Jungkook says, quickly pulling his phone up.

TallbreadKookie:
Are your parents ok if I come soon?

AirborneTaetanic:
Um, yeah. Eomma's the one who asked if you could come back cause he got bad vibes from your dad. Come as soon as possible! 💜

TallbreadKookie:
Kk! Calm down, I'll be there soon. Jimin wants to give me a makeover for no reason.

AirborneTaetanic:
I understand your pain 🥖

Jungkook sets his phone on the coffee table. "Ok Jimin."

A/N
Short mini chappie cause I'm shooketh over fake love and the whole frickin album likedam

A/NShort mini chappie cause I'm shooketh over fake love and the whole frickin album likedam

*cri*