[13]

Taehyung
(During the time he's in the nurse's office, about to be carried out.)

It's all black.

Normally Taehyung would be scared out of his wits, but right now he was remaining calm. 'I'm probably passed out after the fight', he tells himself, being engulfed by the freezing surroundings.

Suddenly, he feels warmth. It's as if someone's warm hands were hugging around his cold slender body in a comforting manner.

Taehyung looks around, trying to see who it is. All he can see is a ghost like figure carrying him... and it smells like... caramel. 'Jungkook' Taehyung assumes, letting himself abide in the warmth.

He suddenly feels like he sat down somewhere, and recognizes the smell of flowers. Ah, it's my dad's car...... wait.... why is Jungkook here?

Taehyung is startled and his heart starts beating very quickly. He's not sure why, but if he's going home with Jungkook there, that means that he'll be in his house. With.

Jeon. Fucking. Jungkook.

Jungkook

"So how did you and Tae meet?" Jin asks (like a curious mother who is interrogating their daughter's boyfriend), driving out of the school parking lot.

Jungkook shifts uncomfortably in his seat, sitting up very straight and stiff. "Well it's a funny story, I kinda tripped in the middle of a crowd during the orientation period and he had to catch me, then afterwards he turned out to be in my homeroom."

Namjoon giggles, whispering something into Jin's ear which makes the older man hit his forearm. Jungkook just plays with the zipper on his backpack as he waits for a response.

"That's interesting, I hope that you two become somewhat close friends. Taehyung here really needs to open up and talk to new people." Namjoon says, intertwining his fingers with Jin's as the older always drives with one hand.

Jungkook just smiles into the rear view mirror and looks back at Taehyung who is sleeping peacefully, his seatbelt (which Jin attached) hugging snugly around his thin waist.

"When do you think he'll wake up?" Jungkook asks absentmindedly.

"He'll probably wake up once he smells food, he's my son after all." Jin replies, causing Jungkook to giggle as he tears his eyes away from the sleeping boy.

Jungkook looks out the window, admiring the buildings that pass by and they swerve through a neighborhood that he'd never seen before. The sky is now clear, leaving way for the wind to blow through the trees and tall grasses.

"Home again, home again riggidy jig." Jin chants as he pulls into a driveway of a cozy looking home that Jungkook admires. "Jungkook dear, may you carry Taehyung out as well? He seems to be completely asleep."

"No problem!" Jungkook says, stepping out of the car and heading around to the other side. He opens the door and moves aside, Namjoon insisting that he unbuckle the boy, and then Jungkook picks him up the same way as before.

Except this time, he held him just a little bit closer.

~-~