Prologue

"I lost the SD card!" The frantic male shouted across the hallway, his deep voice bouncing off the white walls. He quickly opened the door to the left of the corridor and closed it, looking at the doe-eyed male in fright.

"YOU WHAT?" The other gasped, eyes widening in shock, quickly standing up from his chair. Now also in an equally panicked state as the older. 

"What are you panicking for?" The male shouted. "I'm the one that is going to get his ass kicked...or worse! Killed! I don't wanna die!" The blonde hair swayed around as he tried to find a place to hide, in fear of a certain black haired man. 

"You're meant to apart of one of the deadliest gangs in Korea, watching you prance around the room like a frightened pigeon is saddening." The male scolded, shaking his head in disapproval.

"You're not making me feel any better." The blonde male pouted as the door abruptly slammed open, revealing the black haired male with a tired expression. The one person the blonde male did not want to walk through the wooden door. He took a seat on the couch and lazily picked up the remote for the tv, flicking through the channels in boredom.

As soon as the black-haired man entered the room the blonde male immediately dove behind the seat of the hazel haired male, shaking in fear.

The male seated in the chair which was shielding the blonde male's doe-eyes wondering behind his chair, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Tae, you can come out of hiding now, I know you're there." Yoongi sighed, cocking his head to the left slightly before the blonde males head popped up from behind the chair.

"He he he, hey Yoongi." Tae chuckled nervously, revealing himself to the black haired male and taking a seat next to Jungkook.

Yoongi then proceeded to switch off the tv and turned his attention to Tae.

"Where is the SD I gave you this morning?" Yoongi smirked as he watched Tae rub his hands together nervously. He knew that the boy didn't have it since on the way into the room he paused, listening into Jungkook and Taehyung's conversation before entering casually or I guess abruptly but that's how he always entered a room, with style.

"I~uhhh." He sent the jet black haired man a wavering smile only to cause the grin on his face to widen.

"Taehyung do you know what SD stands for?" Taehyung shook his head, grasping onto Jungkook's arm, slighting fearing the man. It was like they were in an animal documentary and the cheetah was hunting the baby rabbit. Either way, Tae was screwed.

"AHH YOONGI, loosen up. We all make mistakes sometimes." A cheerful man jumped into the room before wrapping his arm around the cheetah's shoulder in a playful manner. Trying to defuse the tension in the room. 

Yoongi frowned and sent a glare in the scared boy's direction. Tae winced his eyes shut, waiting for a scold from him, his nails clawing into Jungkooks arm. Causing Jungkook to wince loudly and swat his hand away.

"We don't loose SD cards that contains vital information which could give away our plans." Yoongi was having a one-sided stare down with Tae, his eyes didn't even blink as his glare dug holes into Tae's. Jungkook watched, trying his best to hold back his laughter so he wouldn't make the situation worse for Tae but yet again. Could it get any worse?

Tae finally broke and pleaded for forgiveness before maybe being killed.

"Okay Yoongi, I'm sorry. Please don't kill me." 

He is still going to kill me

"You better get your sorry ass up and find that SD card or else we are going to have some problems." 

.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIN YOONGI! You genius. He is such an inspiration and it is unreal how far he and the whole of BTS have come together. Thank you for being such inspiration and rekindling my love for composition. 

I have this thing where I by pure coincidence have the next story planed just in time for the next member of BTS to celebrate their birthday, first, it was Jimin, then Jungkook and now Yoongi. I swear it is by accident but its now a cool tradition. 

But this book won't begin (or I won't begin publishing chapters ) until LOE ( Jungkook x reader ) is completed but I hope you all enjoyed the little teaser prologue. 

UPDATE:  I edited this from those who read this previous but if you are new, HEY, welcome, my name is Sea. I am too excited to begin this book so I MIGHT be dropping a surprise update. SHHHHUSHH I know I said I would be publishing after LOE ended but I can't wait. Look out for one...maybe