Chapter 32: Operation Infiltrate

"Take a left after you open the door to the thirty-first floor

"Take a left after you open the door to the thirty-first floor." Taehyung was back to where he belonged. Even though he enjoyed the special occasion of Namjoon allowing him out of the van and in the front lines of the operations he still enjoyed it behind the monitor back in the van or in another case the house. It was what he was good at after all.

Jimin sat beside him, his elbow resting on the keyboard with his eyes closed in a graceful manner.

"You will find his room to the right, near the small table with the succulents on top," Jimin spoke into the microphone sitting beside his mouth. He soon saw two figures appear out from the right side of the hotel corridor, casually walking down at a casual pace. He took the time to look around the well-dressed hotel corridors, beautiful navy blue wallpaper accompanied with an elegant bronze colour. The pot of succulents gave him a perfect view of his three teammates as they arrived in front of Sangchul's hotel room, a small smile making its way into his lips. "No bodyguards." He finished off before opening his eyes, he allowed them to get used to the dark van before he averted his attention to the monitor Taehyung was so engaged with.

"Open the door, it should be unlocked." Taehyung watched attentively as Namjoon cautiously opened the door. A huff of relief leaving his lips when the door opened with ease. Even though they had been working for years together Taehyung could not help but feel nervous every time they went onto the field. Taehyung and Jimin where responsible for sending instructions to the front line one wrong move could end them.

"Good work Jimin, Taehyung." Jungkook was about to push the door open when Yoongi stepped in front of him, his fist coming in contact with an arm.

"I knew it was fishy he didn't have any guards station in front of his door." Yoongi eyed the male as she scoffed in annoyance.

"Min Yoongi, ability to nullify any 'gift'. Nice to see our information was correct." The male chuckled before throwing his other arm out from behind his back as his arm began to flash a bright colour, a knife accompanying it. Yoongi quickly caught the arm and Jungkook landed a punch in the man's face.

'Didn't you keep my old reports? I will have the information about me.' That was something Jimin thought Yoongi would say but he was silent. He wasn't very talkative on the field but he had his fair share of snarky remarks. There was clearly something off. He remembered back to when you and Yoongi have arrived back from the bathroom an hour ago at the casino. Both of you seemed off.

In fact, you had seemed off to Jimin for a while now.

Not being creepy but he was assigned by Namjoon to keep a watch on you while Jungkook and Yoongi investigated your apartment or whilst you were at work. Namjoon wanted Jimin to keep a close eye on you in case you said anything to anyone else.

For the most part, he didn't find anything wrong but it was difficult when you went to places such as the bathroom where he could no longer use natures calling.