Chapter 37: Day-To-Day

"Building zero-six

"Building zero-six. There will be no doubt that place is rigged with security now." Jimin stuck out his bottom lip and fell backwards onto the couch, bring you along with him. The two you fell onto the couch with 'oof' before you let out a hiss of pain. Quickly, you turned around to notice the selfish blonde had taken a place on a single seated couch, resulting in you landing on the armrest.

You punched him softly on the bicep, earning a quiet yelp from him. He looked in your direction with a cheeky smile while you glared back. Knowing the male would not be moving anytime soon, you took a seat next to Yoongi on the three seated couch.

"Especially since it's been converted into the new facility." Yoongi leaned back and folded his arms so that his back rested comfortably on the table. An aspirated sigh could be heard escaping his lips as he seemed unphased by your presence nor you with his. This gained some odd stares.

"Yoongi, you okay?" Jin cautiously inquired, his eyes darting constantly between the two of you.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Yoongi opened one eye and eyed the older male with confusion.

Jin cleared his throat, caught off guard by Yoongni's response. "Ahem...I mean you and~OW!" Jin turned to Jungkook with a shocked expression, it looked like he was going to go all hulk on him. His veins protruded out from his neck with utter anger and confusion.

Jimin seemed to catch onto what Jungkook was trying to stop Jin from asking as he coughed awkwardly and brought the group back onto topic. "What do you think Tae, Joonie?"

"Tae, do you have a mapped layout of the facility?" Namjoon turned to the said male but he simply shook his head.

"No, I mean, we just found out about this from General Sangchul. Shouldn't we check this place out first...in case he is messing with us?" Taehyung thought aloud after picking up his laptop.

"I mean there is a chance he isn't telling the truth."

"But why would he put his family at risk?" Yoongi added causing a collective sigh to follow afterwards.

"How did I forget it was Yoongi who we put as interrogation duty this time." Taehyung laughed. "He was bound to make an unfair deal."

"It's not unfair. It's what works." Yoongi retorted.

"Okay, Tae why don't you work on getting up the information. Jimin can help and Yoongi might be able to assist as he had been there." Namjoon suggested. You thought it was odd the leader was missing, only to to find him leaning on the wall to the side the entire time. Out of sight from your position. "Jungkook and I will handle Sangchul." With that, everyone separated into their directed groups. Leaving you and Jin to sit on and ponder what the two of you had to do.

"Umm.."

"Why don't you help me in the kitchen." Jin pushed himself out of the single seater and strolled to the kitchen. You figured he was talking to you so you trailed behind him. "We don't have much since all the ingredients we have is all canned and preserved food." Jin proceeded to open up the cupboard and fridge. He was right, they really did not have much to choose from. You took a stand behind him and examined the compartments for ingredients.