100k special; unlocked

do you wish to unlock file '???' ?

yes             no

...

loading '100k special'

..

....

access accepted, file unlocked

'100k special' file loading...

complete...

The bass thumped loudly underneath the soles of her shiny black stilettos, the shaking ground causing her to lose her balance slightly. She hated heels with a burning passion and she would have replaced the skimpy satin dress and red bottoms in a heartbeat but in order to carry out her mission successfully, she needed to sell her act. 

This act she was required to complete was courtesy of her good friend Jung Hoseok. 

After the shut down of the facility over a year ago, Yoonji had been wondering the streets of Seoul. The bustling city was no longer what she remembered and any things that remained with her throughout her childhood was long gone. Over the year, Yoonji has become accustomed to her new life in Seoul with the small help from a certain orange-haired male. 

It was still a mystery to Yoonji, how Hoseok had managed to get ahold of her whereabouts. She was rouge and hardly stayed in one place for more than two days, so when Hoseok arrived at the front of the cafe she was lazing at it certainly gave her a shock but at the same time...she wasn't surprised at the slightest. 

She had heard about the rumours of the newly formed contaminated company called Wings, run by the seven boys themselves but always steered clear of their activity. But she knew it would be a matter of time before one of the seven would come seeking her help...which of course was Hoseok.

Stopping momentarily to the side of the dance floor, she took a moment to rebalance herself, luckily for her, there seemed to be a dashing gentleman who was quick to lend her a hand.

"You don't seem quite comfortable there, first time on the job?" His voice was silk-smooth, he hands fitting nicely around her skinny pale wrist.

"Something like that," Yoonji mumbled before leaning over to fix the strap of her heel. She didn't even need to look at the male to know he was the one Hoseon had described. The rookie mistake he made was touching her because as soon as he did that Yoonji felt the surge of his gift.

Looks like this wouldn't take as long as she thought.

"Am I that obvious?" She questioned, making it clear she was interested in continuing the conversation.

"Somewhat." The male chuckled with amusement before his hand went to comb through his thick black hair.

Yoonji tilted her hair innocently at the male and mouthed a slow 'sorry', letting him know that she hadn't heard him properly. Although she had heard him loud and clear, she just needed to get him into a private suite. 

He didn't seem very suspicious of her fake innocent demeanour as he happily extended a hand out for her to grab. She took it with no hesitation, allowing him to guide her through the sea of sweaty clubbers, their blood surging with alcohol. 

Her job was simple, sway the man into a  suite and Hoseok would take it from there. 

Guiding her gently down the now silent corridor, Yoonji tugged lightly against the male's hand which was latched onto her wrist before gently nudging her head towards a door to her right. That was when the male's whole aura changed, as soon as Yoonji had unlocked the private room he roughly pulled her in and slammed the door shut behind him.