Chapter 55: Listen

"What's going on?" Hearing Jungkook call Yoongi's name with such concern immediately brought you to your feet

"What's going on?" Hearing Jungkook call Yoongi's name with such concern immediately brought you to your feet. Your figure was no longer timid nor was your hands resting in your lap. Your hands gripped the side of the table in fear before you reverted your gaze to Jin and Jimin. The two also had gathered around the laptop in front of you expecting to find something...only to not.

The group had travelled so deep into the facility Jimin had lost a visual of the four. This rendered the three of you useless. The three of you simply sat and waited. It was only a few minutes ago the boys had taken down the guards you weren't worried then as you knew they had it under control.

They were good at what they did but you had no idea they were that good. Whole group was calm and collected. They did that they needed to do and got the job done. It was like they had rehearsed the situation before, that was how smooth it was.

But now everyone was clearly on edge. The calm and collected aura the six bore before was no longer. You knew something was wrong when the slow panting of the four increased and desperate screams erupted.

"Hyung!" Jungkook's cry could be heard once again and it only put you even more on edge.

Jin and Jimin were quick to notice how concerned you were. In an attempt to comfort you, Jin placed his hand over yours. He delicately removed your tight grip on the table side and intertwined his with yours as well as giving it a tight squeeze. "Namjoon what's going on?"

"Let me go." Jin was left unheard, loud and heavy footsteps echoed through the speakers afterwards.

Your eyes widen upon recognising Yoongi's voice. You had to hold back a growled. You could recognise that tone from anywhere, Yoongi was angry. That lead you to scrunch your nose in confusion. You couldn't figure out why. The others were calling his name out just before...like he was unconscious now he was talking to them with hatred. His tone was like venom. It was low and corse.

"Taehyung!" Jimin tried once again whilst his hand ran comforting circles on your back. "What's going on in there?"

"I don't know." The younger quickly replied. "He seems to be in some sort of hallucination." The three of you heard his breathing hitch before Yoongi's voice could be heard once again.

"Leave me alone!" He was angry, scared.

"Yoongi call down," Namjoon spoke.

"I hate you." Jaw dropping to the floor, Jimin turned to Jin and you.

What sort of hallucination was he going through to say something like that?

"Yoongi it's okay we are~"

"You took Hoseok away from me. You  turned me into a monster." Yoongi began before taking in a deep breath. The shaking of Yoongi's hands did not go unnoticed to the others. "I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME." A low groan of pain followed, it sounded an awful lot like Namjoon's.