Chapter 13: Clouded

"You guys done?" Getting slightly impatient, you peered into the convenience store and spot your five siblings with baskets of snacks

"You guys done?" Getting slightly impatient, you peered into the convenience store and spot your five siblings with baskets of snacks. "You all do know you have to lug that around with you when we go to the restaurant." You pointed out bluntly.

"We can just put them back into the car." Miyeon cheekily smiled, earning a deep sigh from her older brother.

"Great." Taeyeon mumbled before paying for this things and making his way other to you, clearly tired from the short snack stop. Who wouldn't after looking after four immature siblings, that is why you decided to stay outside, a good decision on your part. "Remind to stay outside with you next time." You hear him murmur next to you. "They tried conning me into shouting them their snacks too."

You burst out into laughter before patting your younger brothers shoulder in a pitiful manner. "Well, I'm shouting you all food....so...."

"Yeah, if you wanted snacks I would have shouted you."

"WHAT? Okay Taeyeon, be right baCK." You stepped forward only to be tugged back.

"Too late, they're already out." A smirk making its way onto his face as he waved to the four making their way out of the store.

"Lucky bastard."

.

"Target locked."

"Good luck V. Suga, Seagull and I are on standby in the van if backup is needed."

"Thanks, Belladonna." V snickered before he leaned against the concrete wall.

"I told you, it's Nightshade." The male reminded, annoyance evident in his tone.

"Whatever you say, man."

A sigh could be heard from the other line before another voice subbed in.

"Stay focused your two, we get the job done today before others are onto us."

"Yes RM." A symphony of male voices immediately responded.

"Target insight."

.

"Okay. Before you all order, I would like to remind you that my money does not grow from a tree." You warned as you watched your five siblings eye the menu with hunger.

Since you were shouting, you made sure they knew there was a limit because knowing them, they will order the most expensive meal on the menu even if they did not have a clue as to what it was. They were your siblings after all.

"Of course sis, we know how hard you work at your desk on those files." Boyeon teased, earning a leg kick under the table.

"Ow, okay I'll take it easy." He winced in pain.

"Good, anyone else?" You smiled satisfactorily before turning your attention to the remaining four, awaiting an answer. Receiving multiple nods, afraid of the pain their older sister could inflict. "Awesome." You clapped your hands together and picked up a menu but something caught your attention out of the corner of your eye; a flash of black.