Chapter - 3

A/N - Any of you read Manga? I am new in that department and hell! I am in love. If you want, I can suggest you some. I am in so deep in Yaoi department that my eyes are drooping and I need sleep. So this chapter is very fleeting. Hope you like it though.

A shoutout to all who read this story. I love you.

If no one read it here I might stop posting here. Let's see. 

---***--- ---***---

"Can you come to meet me?" Nick had asked on his third day of staying in the Styles' pack. Harry was not sure how to stop himself from agreeing.

"Where?" he had asked. His voice trembled when he remembered the last time he met his alpha. It was so long ago. Harry literally craved the alpha by now.

"At our designated place. You know that, Harry," Nick said then, his smile was acknowledgeable on the phone. Harry had to bit his lip. He wanted to go and meet Nick. Of course, he wanted to.

But...

"That place is not sacred anymore, Nick. It is matted by some creep," he answered then, his voice tinged with disgust. Those photos still angered him. Whenever he thought about those captions, he would feel frustrated. Louis was not supposed to see him like that. It was trespassing. It was a safe place for Harry and he never wanted Louis there. But now Louis was there, there with all those memories Harry made. Louis was there with them. He was blended along with Harry.

How could he do that?

"What do you mean?" Nick asked then. He sounded so blissfully unaware. Harry envied him. Nick was not feeling the turmoil Harry was feeling. Nick was not feeling the betrayal Harry felt when he realized how Louis had destroyed his sacred place. His secret peaceful hideout.

"I can't meet you, Nick. Not now. Dad will never let me go without a guard now. He knows about my defiance and he knows about our secret meetings. Plus he is just very fond of Louis. He would never allow it. I am sorry," his voice had broke.

He let those tears come then. Let them damp his cheeks. It was somehow soothing. Grounding even.

Tears were good. They made a person strong. Harry had to be strong.

"When will I see you again, babe?" Nick asked. He sounded mournful too.

Harry had gripped the bedpost, his eyes stilled on the floor, "soon. I will meet you soon, Nick. Let me go back to the Tomlinson pack. I will meet you there."

Nick laughed then, "Your father is not letting you meet me, why do you think your husband will? He is an alpha, Harry. He is territorial since birth. We all are supposed to be like that. As your mate, he will never let you come and meet me."

Harry had sprung up from the bed then, glaring at the mirrored version of him, "I would like to see him try and stop me. I am yours, Nick. I am all yours! I respect my father and that is the reason he can prohibit me from anything but I don't care about Louis. I don't care about his feelings either. So, I will see you as soon as I go there. You are just a river away from me then."

Nick did not protest any further.

They hung up after some hours.

---***--- ---***---

Laboured breathing.

That was all Niall could do when Liam stepped away from him. He rested his cheek against the cool tiles of the kitchen slab, his hands tingling with the force he had used to brace himself. He whined when Liam gripped his neck and pulled him away from the slab. When he turned, his nose collided with Liam's chest. He had to stop himself from mewling as Liam pushed him down against the slab again, now on his back. When Niall looked down, Liam was still erect.