Chapter - 11

Notes:

Finally, my computer is working and so is the LAN. So here is the chapter, babies. I hope you like it. Go, dive right in. :p

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

===

"Sophia is pregnant."

Liam blinked up at Niall, his eyes on the omega. Niall looked ashen. His eyes set on the phone, lips parted with rounded eyes.

Liam closed his eyes again, "oh!"

"Oh!" Niall said, whispered almost, "what do you mean by oh?" His voice was rising, "she is pregnant with your baby!"

Liam sprang his eyes open, taking off his sunglass, "what the fuck? My baby?" a shocked laugh escaped his lips, "did she say that?"

Niall was not really listening anymore as he stood up and pulled his pant up. Liam could see that the omega's eyes were teary and those lips were wobbling as he fumbled with the button of the pant.

"Niall?" Liam reached out, confused, but Niall jerked away, shaking his head. The omega backed away step by step.

"Don't you dare, Liam! Don't you dare touch me!"

Liam sat there, startled, and watched Niall speeding off.

It took Liam some time to understand what was going on and he sprang up on his feet too. He snatched his pant from the rock and pulled it up as he hopped on the spot.

"Niall," he shouted at the retreating omega, he made a dash for the omega while doing his fly.

"Niall!" Liam snarled, speeding up to catch up with the omega. Niall was running towards the camps. Liam ran faster. He could not understand what the omega was thinking!

Sophia was pregnant, good for her. How did it bother Niall? Or him? Liam had no idea!

===

Harry swam behind Louis. His breathing still was not normal as he reached the shore.

"What happened?" Louis asked, looking at his friends who were already present there.

Zayn shook his head, "all we heard was Liam's shout."

"Niall was running off towards the tents," Mason supplied next.

Harry came to stand beside Louis, "I am sure your friend did something."

Louis looked at him, lips pressed together, "Niall is my friend too!"

Harry glared at the alpha, "but you support Liam more!"

"What the fuck? You don't even know what happened but you are already blaming me!" Louis said, throwing his hands over his head in disbelief.

"Well..." Harry stopped when Zayn groaned.

"Can we all stop fighting here and follow them?" the beta said, glaring at the two of them.

"Yeah, let's go," Perrie said, already stepping ahead. Mason followed her, rolling his eyes at Harry and Louis.

Harry followed the omega, everyone behind them.

===

They reached the tents to see that Niall was packing his bags. Liam was just standing behind him and shouting with wild gestures.