Chapter - 8

Notes:I am one day late. I am sorry for that. :(.Hope you like the chapter. I cut my finger while chopping onions and had to type slowly so it took so long to come up with this. Really sorry, babies.

***---*** ***---***

Taking Harry home found them on the beach, walking with their shoes in their hands. Louis had folded his jeans up and Harry followed. As soon as they were out of the crowd, Harry had sobered up. They had decided to take a stroll when Louis had mentioned how beautiful the sea looked as moon glowed over it. Harry could not help but agree. The crispy breeze was light as it touched his face. Harry inhaled deeply. Sea had a specific smell. Something like fresh lemon squeezed over your hand. The ocean smelled like it. Harry loved it.

As the moon crossed the sky, the beach went silent. Night had a magic. Only few could appreciate it, those who could not, they went back to their designated hotels to sleep.

Harry looked down at where his hand almost touched Louis'. Harry took a sideways glance at Louis. Louis was looking down at his feet, his walk slow. His heart fluttered when he noticed a small smile on his lips. What was the alpha smiling about?

Then his eyes fell on the sand. The alpha was kicking sand as he went.

Harry was not sure what to say. He was not sure what to feel when he realized that he liked that silent walk. Their stances relaxed. Harry felt comfortable. But he was not sure if Louis felt the same or not.

He was not sure if he should say something. Was Louis bored? Was he regretting coming here, leaving Mason there with his friends?

"Do you want to go back?" Louis asked, his face thoughtful.

Harry looked at his left, where the sea was glimmering under the moon and then back at his right where the alpha stood. He was not sure about whose shine blinded him.

Harry shook his head in denial. His voice too caught up to come out. Or his pride too big to accept that he was enjoying the alpha's company.

Louis nodded, looking ahead, "let's sit then?"

Harry watched how Louis dropped on his arse and leaned back on his elbows. He was almost lying with his back propped.

Harry sat down beside him, pulling his keens closer to rest his chin on them. His eyes were set on the horizon, where the sea met the moon.

He was not sure if he should say something. His mind had so many thoughts. So many confusions to clear. He wanted answers but he was not sure how to ask those questions. Sometimes he had struggles finding appropriate words for his thoughts. Sometimes, people misunderstood him for his words being too slow. It was not Harry's fault. His words did not match his mind as it is.

"You look lost," Louis said suddenly. When Harry turned to see, the alpha was looking at him.

Louis looked at peace. His face calm and body lax against the sand. Harry could feel the tension in his heart. He was in knots.

"I don't know anything about you," he spoke. His eyes stuck on Louis.

He really did not know anything about Louis. Since the first day of their wedding, Harry was dead set on hating the alpha. He did not even hear his mother out when she praised Louis or ignored every compliment his father gave to the alpha.

Louis arched his left brow in amusement, "and that is my fault when you run away from me like a plague?"

Harry looked down at his toes, where they are rubbing against the sand, digging it, "tell me."