Chapter - 17

Notes : Happy reading, you all. x

======

The curtains were blowing lazily with the morning breeze. Soft sunrays arched inside the room, peeking inside playfully through the leaves of the trees outside.

It was cold, birds chirped lazily, waking up by flapping their wings out. The fog was thick still, the indication of the earliness of the day.

Harry pulled the duvet up to his chin, eyes squeezing tightly to shield the sunrays. The smell of the freshly cut grass and lemons made his nose twitch. Eyes protesting, body immobile with sleepiness, he turned to that smell, seeking out the source of the freshness.

A low chuckle broke through his senses, slicing open the sleepiness.

Harry blinked, eyes adjusting to the morning sun.

The first thing he noticed was Louis looming over him from his side, the sun casting a shadow as the rays hit Louis' back. Those brunette fringes looked almost scorching red under the glow of the morning rays.

The second thing Harry felt was Louis' right hand on his face, lazily mapping out his cheekbone with feather-like touches.

The third thing was, he was naked under the sheets.

His eyes jumped on Louis' face, trying to read the alpha's reaction.

Louis was smiling, a soft quirk of those thin lips, curving them upwards as he noticed Harry's panic.

"I didn't get you naked," said the alpha with a morning gruff in his voice.

Harry willed his face to not show the embarrassment he felt but the way Louis smiled, he was probably pink-cheeked by now.

"I didn't think that," Harry mumbled, eyes casting away, "you pervert."

Louis huffed out a short breath, leaning in to run his nose on Harry's jawbone. Harry tried to suppress the whine when Louis' morning beard prickled against his cheek, making him twitch.

Louis let out a short hum, the sound lighting up Harry's core, making his skin prickle. He felt the flutter in his abdomen. With shaky fingers, he clutched Louis' bicep, anything to ground him.

"You hadn't had enough yet?" Harry asked, his voice trembling as his nose picked up the scent of Louis' arousal.

Louis chuckled, his hand going under the duvet. Harry opened his mouth in a silent gasp, those cold fingers roaming over his chest. His eyes closed with a whine when Louis rolled a nipple between his forefinger and thumb, pulling at it gently.

"I have waited long, Harry," Louis whispered against the shell of his ear, biting the lobe between his teeth, "don't you think so?"

Harry could feel his own body reacting to the alpha, his pheromones awakening. Few more touches, he'd feel the slick.

"I'm sore," Harry said, blushing furiously as he tried to match Louis' eyes.

Mistake.

Matching Louis' eyes was a mistake.

Those eyes were glowing with want, need. Harry could feel the fluttering pride he felt in his chest. He was the reason for that look. The primal omega in him was thriving under their alpha's eyes. He tried to reign in his feelings, not sure if they should scare him because they were getting deep to deeper as the days passed or if he should give up and let Louis take him, over and over again. Until their bodies merge.

Harry tried not to think of last night, tried not to let those flashes of last night pierce through his mind. It was too much, too deep and too scary.