Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my first ever book so hope you like it!

Dipper's pov:
I'm now 18 years old and living in Gravity Falls in my own apartment while Mable is living in the shack with Grunkle Stan and Ford. The apartment was fairly new but only a 30 minute walk to the shack and close to shops as well. It only had 1 room because I was only living there but it had a decent sized living room with white shiny tiles. I filled up the space with my new tv, speakers, a coffee table and my 2 seater couch. The kicthen was a good sized space when cooking and lots of space for all the utensils, plates, bowls and everything else in between as well as a place for my fridge. The apartment also had a bathroom with a new sink and taps, a new toilet and the bells and whistles for the shower. Not to mention as well on how cheap the rent was a week which was $90. But anyway, I've been keeping myself busy hanging out with the crew as well as continuing my job at the shack so I can hang out with the now 21 year old Wendy.
I've never gotten over her even after the events from 5 years back with the bunker and weirdmaggedon but me and her are still as best of friends.... just friends.

The Next Day

Dipper's pov:
I woke up to the loud buzzing sound of my alarm clock. I slowly woke up groaning as I leaned over to turn off the alarm and rubbed my eyes and blinked a couple times. I then realized how much I stunk as I still had that sweating problem. So I rolled out of bed and went for a good 20 minute shower so I didn't stink when Wendy was going to be around. I turned on the hot and cold taps on the shower and stayed in there until I knew I was fresh and clean. I smiled as I knew that it was a work day today and I get to see my favourite lumberjill. I walked over to the mirror and began brushing my teeth to get rid of any morning breath and examined myself closley and compared myself when I looked different back then. I now have abs, and my old noodle arms were now fairly muscled ones and as well as my bisceps. I finished cleaning my teeth and brushed my hair until it covered that birthmark of mine. I walked off into my room and I was getting changed until my phone rang. It was Soos who is currently running the mystery shack. I clicked on the green button to answer. "Hi Soos, whats up?" "Hey Dipper! I just wanna let you know that the shack will be closed for a week for repairs so nobody will be working during the week which means you have it off!" Soos said happily. "Thanks Soos very much!" "Your welcome dawg, catch ya later" "Bye Soos". I hung up the phone and decided to go chill out in my usual orange shirt, blue navy vest, short pants and my trappers hat I got from Wendy. I wear it everyday and she keeps wearing my pinetree one as well. I decided to clean up the apartment for a bit to pass the time.

2 hours later

Wendy's pov:
I gotta get out of here. Latley, i've been feeling so down as my dad is being so angry and bossy with me for no reason and same went for my brothers and most of my friends except for Mable and my best friend Dipper. I've been wearing long sleeved shirts as of late to make sure no one knows my cuts underneath as my depression kept on worsening. I decided today was enough and I decided to call Dipper to ask if I can spend some time with him at his new apartment which I haven't been to yet.

Dipper's pov:
As I finished cleaning, I heard my phone going off so I went to it to discover Wendy calling me. Without hesitation, I immediatley picked it up and answered it. "Hey Wendy, whats up" I said excitedly. "Hey Dipper, can I ask you something?" Wendy didn't sound too happy at all or so sad but I didn't mention it of course, "Of course you can Wendy" "Can I stay with you at your apartment for a few days while we have our week off?" "Yes you can, I can come collect you now if you like?" "Yes please Dip" "Alright i'm on my way". I hung up and locked up the apartment before heading to my car to pick up Wendy.

That was chapter 1 guys, hope you liked the start of it and i'll be doing regular updates for the continuation of this story until the end!