Chapter 13

Dipper's pov:
I immediatley jumped as I heard the booming voice of Manly Dan. I quietly lifted Wendy up and placed her back onto the bed. She was shaking with her so I quickly gave her a quick peck on the cheek. I smiled at her "Don't worry, your Dad will be taken care of" I told her confidently. I then took a deep breath and walked out closing the door so Wendy didn't have to see what was going to happen. I turned to my side and saw Manly Dan staring at me, with angry eyes and I could hear growls escaping his mouth. He looked pissed off but I stood my ground as I walked down the hallway to face him.

Manly Dan's pov:
I saw Dipper walking towards me and te anger inside of me could no longer be contained. I screamed as I ran to him and tackled him to the ground, all i could see is red and I knew I was losing control of myself but I didn't care! I then punched him in the face multiple times along with a few scratches from my fingernails. He was bleeding but not enough to my satisfaction. I got off of him and he stood up looking like it didn't hurt him. "All you got, you pathetic loser!" He yelled at me. I then remembered that I carried a glass bottle of beer with me and without warning I grabbed it and smacked it on top of his head. He was bleeding more as I could see his brown head slowly turning red from the blood. He laid there on the floor in pain as I made my way down the hallway, furiously opening each door until I reached his bedroom. I was about to open it until....

Dipper's pov:
I winced at the pain that I felt on my face and head after Manly Dan attacked me with a glass bottle. I could see red in my vision and a wetness on my face, I lifted my hand and rubbed it against the wetness realizing it was blood. I then could see him opening each door until I realized there was only one door remaining.... my bedroom. I then got up and adredaline was pumping through me as I ran up to him and tackled him to the floor just before he could open it. I headbutted him around a good 6 or 7 times before letting all my fury out. "This is for being a tool!" I yelled at him as I gave him one final big headbutt, "This is for being the worst father ever!" I said before punching him on the side of his head numerous times "And this is for hurting your sons and especially MY WENDY!" I yelled in anger and I picked his head up before furiously banging his head against the tiled floor once. He was knocked out with blood slowly pouring out his mouth and head.

Time Skip: 10 minutes

(Still Dipper's pov):
I held him down in case if he gained conciousness again but I got a sign of relieve when I could hear police sirens at my front yard. Officer Blubs and Deputy Derland came in and knew immediatley what had happened. "Hey guys, get this monster out of my house please, he attacked me all because I was keeping his daughter save from him because he's such a drunk and abusive father!" I said to him with tears coming out of my eyes. "Of course Dipper, in fact neighbours and other community members in Gravity Falls have also filed complaints about Manly Dan but his time, he's goin' to jail" Officer Blubs said as he put handcuffs onto a bloodied and unconcious Manly Dan. Both Blubs and Derland lifted Dan up and carried him out to their police car. I waved them goodbye before making my way to Wendy. I opened the door and noticed Wendy was sitting in a corner facing the wall and rocking back and forth as I could hear her sobbing.

Wendy's pov:
I could hear everything that went on out there and I was completley terrified. I could hear glass breaking, then loud footsteps along with doors slamming. I could see the shadow of my Dad underneath the door frame realizing i'm done for. I ran to a corner and held my legs to my chest as I began to panic and cry. I then could hear Dipper running and hitting him. All I wanted to do was hug him as he said those true facts about my Dad until it went silent. I could hear police sirens, I began to panic again so I faced the wall and tried to calm down by slowly rocking just like Dipper would do when he held me. I could hear the police officers tell Dipper about my Dad and I was relieved when I heard he is going to jail. I cried again realizing i'm free now but I snapped back to reality when I could hear the door opening.

Dipper's pov:
I ran up to her and held her as I began to cry. "I'm so so sorry that I had to do that Wendy... I just wanted to protect you and everything" I said. She then moved and sat in my lap with her arms wrapped around my waist. "Don't be, he finally got what he deserved and i'm so happy to know that you love and care for me that much and i'm happy that you didn't ge— aahh!! Dipper, your head!" She said terrified. "Wendy, calm down, I did lose some blood but i'm fine ok, calm down baby... it's alright" I said  softly as I gave her a big kiss on the lips. She then got off of me and stood up "Come on, let's clean you up" she said sounding so caringly. I stood up and smiled as I gave her a nod before we made our way to the bathroom. I then turned on the shower to clean my cuts and get rid of any other pieces of glass that may still be in there. I then turned it off and faced Wendy as she grabbed a towel and dabbed my hair dry carefully. She then gave me a warm smile before grabbing a bandage and wrapping it around my head. "Thank you Wendy" I said lovingly. "You had me scared ya dork! I love you and care about you so so much" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a well needed hug. As we seperated we walked out as made our way to the living room to see the damage. I grabbed a dustpan and brush and cleared up all the glass that was still around then gave the area a quick vacuum to make sure it was all gone but besides the glass, suprisingly there wasnt any damage to the house except for 1 door which was a cupboard that I used for towels, blankets and storage. We then sat on the couch and we looked at each other. "Are you sure your ok baby?" Wendy asked me with concern, "Of course I am, now that my cuts are clean and I have you with me, I feel happy and no pain" I said to her with a smile. I then grabbed her hand "Wendy, lets have a fun night tonight, lets go somewhere and we can have the time if our lives!" I said happily. "Let's do it!" She said excitedly.

Hey guys, thank you for continuing to read my book and I appreciate all the support, kind comments and all the votes! You guys are legends and plus nearly 1K views!? I'm astonished by this! So thank you again for everything! Chapter 14 will be released within the next 7 days.